Best/Most Memorable non-lcfc goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulo Rossi's 3rd goal in Italys 3-2 win against Brazil in the 1982 world cup. It wasn't the best goal you'll ever see, but if there was ever better match:102: . Italy played shite in the first group games and then just played fantastic when they knocked out both Argentina and Brazil in another mini group. The 1982 Brazillian side probaly the best side not to win the world cup imo.

David Platt's last minute goal against Belgium. I was as pissed as a fart in a pub in Melton, the whole fookin' place went mental. Jumping on pool tables, on the bar, in the streets, on the tables. Great moment

pds said:
I always remember Trevor Sinclair's overhead kick for QPR some years ago. Fookin brilliant goal.
Personally my best ever goal was my Hat-trick completing 30 yard goal in the 8-1 victory over Academy Builders March 2005!:icon_wink
That's the one that leapt to my mind as well. Trevor Sinclair's goal, that is... I must have somehow missed the Academy Builders clash...

Nathan said:
Steven Gerrad FA Cup final 2006

i was gobsmacked
must have been a good goal.

Ronaldinho against Chelsea at Stamford bridge last season....

One of my earliest memories of watching football is seeing Marco Van Basten score that wonder goal agains Dasaev of Russia in the European Championships.

Sir Gary's goal against Germans at the Stadio Delle Alpi Italia 90. At the time it just made everything wong in theworld come right. I know went on to lose on pens but we didnt deserve to lose to that spawny free kick. I was there and I have never been surrounded by such sheer joy, people wept they were so happy/releived/I stood on their foot.

If only.................

:010:

Roberto Carlos for for Brazil against France in a friendly

The one were the ball started well outside the post and it bent in. i watched it about 7 times and still didnt know how he did it! I then proceeded to spend the next 6 months trying to do the same :icon_redf :icon_redf

Willlow said:

The one were the ball started well outside the post and it bent in. i watched it about 7 times and still didnt know how he did it! I then proceeded to spend the next 6 months trying to do the same :icon_redf :icon_redf
I heard that you were an accomplished bender?:102:

Willlow said:

Everyone at school was trying to do that after it had happened - the same with Gus Poyet's volley for Chelsea.

Richard Hastings scoring for Canada in the Quarter-Final of the 2000 Gold Cup (Concacaf version of the Euro) against Mexico to win the game 2-1. Huge upset, well in terms of Canadian football. ;)

Willlow said:

I saw you bend the ball outside of the post quite a lot at the footie tourney, they just didnt bend back in again like that one did.:icon_razz

fcukcov said:
I saw you bend the ball outside of the post quite a lot at the footie tourney, they just didnt bend back in again like that one did.:icon_razz

:icon_bigg :icon_bigg

i remember th carlos goal. it was all anyone talked about when it happened. that goal is what made him famous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669