Wolves 58 points from 27 games = 2.15 per game
Leicester 54 points from 24 games = 2.25 per game
Wycombe 49 points from 24 games = 2.04 per game

Liverpool 46 points from 21 games = 2.19 per game
Wolves 58 points from 27 games = 2.15 per game
Leicester 54 points from 24 games = 2.25 per game
Wycombe 49 points from 24 games = 2.04 per game

Looks good to me.

I know we don't like counting our chickens but i cant believe how easy this division is. i must admit i was expecting a lot harder time, not because other teams are good but because usually they seem to park their bus in front of the goal.

Looks good to me.

I know we don't like counting our chickens but i cant believe how easy this division is. i must admit i was expecting a lot harder time, not because other teams are good but because usually they seem to park their bus in front of the goal.

The Millwall home game still irks me though.

The Millwall home game still irks me though.

Me and my dad where talking about it after Orient on the way home, I think we were still a bit naive against stronger teams then and NP hadn't got his first 11 sorted, we were still playing with 2 wingers IIRC.

How many of those top 4 tems will finish champions? I say 2 (us and Wycombe) although id gladly except 2nd place

Does anyone know a website that shows how the league one table looked on a particular date in history?

The soccerbase site isn't as good as it used to be.
It used to show all the remaining fixtures but doesn't seem to show any more than a particular teams next fixture.

Any links would be grand.

Does anyone know a website that shows how the league one table looked on a particular date in history?

It used to show all the remaining fixtures but doesn't seem to show any more than a particular teams next fixture.

I think if we carry on like this we should beat Swansea's total for last season, which was pretty impressive as I recall.

know we don't like counting our chickens but i cant believe how easy this division is. i must admit i was expecting a lot harder time, ...

I think it's "as easy as it is" only because the club set about addressing many of its previous problems and didn't, like F!"£$t and Leeds in earlier seasons, just presume that we were going to get out of the 3rd division on the strength of our name.

You could say we learned from Leeds and Forest. So thanks to them. HAHAHA!

You could say we learned from Leeds and Forest. So thanks to them.

Thank them?? Never!!

As Soady's old grandad used to say, "Never let them even get the sniff off your arse, my lad".

Was he talking about Homer and Lazzer?

I know we don't like counting our chickens but i cant believe how easy this division is.

A rather flippant statement that undermines all the good work that has been done on and off the pitch since being relegated.

Others have fallen by the wayside due to thinking "this league will be easy" syndrome. Ask Bradford, Swindon, Oldham, Leeds....

All teams that have fallen from the premiership.

A rather flippant statement that undermines all the good work that has been done on and off the pitch since being relegated.

Others have fallen by the wayside due to thinking "this league will be easy" syndrome. Ask Bradford, Swindon, Oldham, Leeds....

All teams that have fallen from the premiership.

I'm sorry i forgot your word was gospel. but come on have u not noticed how shit it really is. were not even getting out of first gear when playing. i would gladly stake my house on us going up this season if i had one. imo we are finding this league easy. we've adapted to this league very quickly and a lot more quicker than any of the other teams above did.

we should be positive and call this league easy imo. doesn't mean we cant take our foot off the gas. lets be ruthless. and i'm sure thats what NP will be telling everyone. lot of work still to do and as long as they stick to what they have been doing then we'll romp it.

scoring early goals in a few games has been the key to our sucess in many games i think. makes players and fans relax no end and really demorolises teams that come to defend

I have been impressed with the amount of teams - even though they have came and defended - have tried to play football and pass it around when they get chance, which i think is worked to our advantage.

It used to show all the remaining fixtures but doesn't seem to show any more than a particular teams next fixture

Fixture licencing issue, I believe.

So at this point last season, Swansea were topping the table with 47 points after having won 14, drawn 5 and lost 4 matches. We have a total of 54, having won 16, drawn 6 and lost 2 - if we continue our current form we should finish as champions with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566