best signing

best MA signing

  • priet

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • howey

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • brooker

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nalis

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • scimeca

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gillespie

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hignett

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bent

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    23
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeno

New Member
don't know if this on has been done before, but we've seen a bit of them now and thought it would be good to see people opinions!
 
Scimeca. I think he has been excellent IMO. Despite losing against Spurs, he was our best player by far.
 
I have gone for thatcher, been solid and has looked like one of the only defenders we have being able to handle the likes of horse, owen, henry
 
Would have to agree with both Scowcroft and teenfox...

Can't decide between Thatcher and Scimeca... they've both been excellent...

What about worst signing... For me it's got to be Howey...
 
londonfox said:
Would have to agree with both Scowcroft and teenfox...

Can't decide between Thatcher and Scimeca... they've both been excellent...

What about worst signing... For me it's got to be Howey...

Howey was Ok for the games against Chelsea and Middlesborough. Then was the Villa game........ :cry: :evil: :!:
 
the worst signing is hard, first i think priet because he is no where near a starting place, but then again he i sone for the future aparently, so it has to be hignett as he is prob ranked about our 6th striker so there's not nuch point in him being here,
 
Hignett is not just a striker - He can play in a number of positions. Right wing, centre midfield, Left wing, behind the front two and striker. I think he is a fery useful squad player IMO and will do a job if we're struggling in one of those areas. Hignett played Ok against Leeds and then was injured in the Liverpool game. I don't think it's fair to say hignett has been the worst signing.
 
teenfox said:
the worst signing is hard, first i think priet because he is no where near a starting place, but then again he i sone for the future aparently, so it has to be hignett as he is prob ranked about our 6th striker so there's not nuch point in him being here,

With all due respect my young friend... thats Bullshit...

How can you possibly say Hignett was a bad signing when he hasn't been given a chance yet. In the one game he played against Leeds I though he looked very good...

Hignett needs to be given a starting place... Bringing him on with 2 mins. to go is ridiculous...
 
Speaking of new signings... Do you think we'll ever get to see Danny Coyne... Or indeed, should we be seeing him sooner rather than later???

I'm not dissin' Walker... I'm just asking the question...
 
londonfox said:
Speaking of new signings... Do you think we'll ever get to see Danny Coyne... Or indeed, should we be seeing him sooner rather than later???

I'm not dissin' Walker... I'm just asking the question...

We seen him against Man Yoo - And he didn't concede a goal when he came on as sub!!!

But I don't think Walker has anything to worry about though! :lol:
 
i'm not slagin hignett off, or saying he's a terrible signing i just can't think of any of the others that are a lesser signing than him,
 
teenfox said:
i'm not slagin hignett off, or saying he's a terrible signing i just can't think of any of the others that are a lesser signing than him,
He is the worst signing.
But Brooker could be challenging him for the worst signing, if he aint good enough and if he never plays in the premiership, then theres no point paying his wages :!:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester3478
2Leeds Utd3472
3Ipswich3369
4Southampton3367
5West Brom3355
6Hull City3354
7Preston 3452
8Coventry City3451
9Norwich City3351
10Sunderland3347
11Watford3344
12Bristol City3344
13Middlesbro3244
14Cardiff City3341
15Birmingham3238
16Blackburn 3338
17Plymouth 3337
18Swansea City3336
19Stoke City3335
20Huddersfield3334
21Millwall3333
22QPR3332
23Sheffield W3329
24Rotherham Utd3319

Latest posts

Top