best start to a film ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayvon said:
star wars. end of chat

Is that the one after the Empire Strikes Back?

Lord of War has a pretty good opening seen when you follow the bullet from being made into the back of somebodys head. :)

Blaby blue blood said:
The beach scene in Saving Private Ryan, thats not the start of the film tho is it?

As good as.....and I'll add Gladiator too.

Pulp Fiction opening sequence is good. When Tim Roth and some bird say how much they love each other in a cafe and then she jumps up on the table and says 'if any of your Pr8cks move....' and then the music begins

I think this is the start of the film and if it isnt then maybe it should be :icon_redf :icon_bigg

doesn't basic instinct start with shazza getting her boys out?

Hazzman said:
Saving Private Ryan does start with Ohama Beach
Doesn't it start with the old boy visiting the war graves with his family?

MKFox said:

Yer your right it does... buggers up my suggestion then, maybe we could have a 'best start to a film ever, after the first 10mins' thread :102: ;)

MKFox said:

That doesnt last ten minutes though. I had to an English analysis with it compared it to Longest Day's beach scenes. Fecking magical, dogs on the beach, bagpipes, Sean Connery pissing about, Ten times more realistic than Saving Private Ryan.

I think the beginning, or near to it, in Fear and Loathing is ace, just for the line - "What are you doing man, this is bat country"

Classic!

beighton155 said:
I think the beginning, or near to it, in Fear and Loathing is ace, just for the line - "What are you doing man, this is bat country"

Classic!

Yes, indeed, a very good beginning indeed. Fear and Loathing is a classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58