Best strikers poll

Who was LCFC's best striker


  • Total voters
    61
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Who do you think was the best striker for LCFC out of these lot:
(Please give reasons)
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Think so.
Come on voters, vote away!
 

homer237

New Member
highland fox said:
Gee ,didn't he score a hat-trick against Derby?

I know he scored 2 and hit the post in 92/93 season, (god im sad) but i dont know if he got a hatrick in another game.
 

MKFox

New Member
ade...

goals to games, including subs are

sticks 9.1% (7 in 77)
gee 16.9% (9 in 53)
£5m ( :oops: ) 18.5% (13 in 70)

horrible choice!
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
We got Gee an dormondroyd in a swap deal for someone, but who?
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Correct.
 

ooberfox04

New Member
gee wins hand's down for sporting a pat sharp style mullet with relative humility!!!!
 

ooberfox04

New Member
do you mean the Richard Cresswell or his Twin brother who appears to be a better footballer than him knocking them in for preston?
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Now he was good.^
 

webmaster

Moderator
MKFox said:
ade...

goals to games, including subs are

sticks 9.1% (7 in 77)
gee 16.9% (9 in 53)
£5m ( :oops: ) 18.5% (13 in 70)

horrible choice!

A bit unfair on Ormondroyd there, he played quite a few games on the left wing, and he was a decent player in that position.
 

Malf

New Member
webmaster said:
MKFox said:
ade...

goals to games, including subs are

sticks 9.1% (7 in 77)
gee 16.9% (9 in 53)
£5m ( :oops: ) 18.5% (13 in 70)

horrible choice!

A bit unfair on Ormondroyd there, he played quite a few games on the left wing, and he was a decent player in that position.

:roll: It's about time you said something dodgy 'ster
 

martinavins

New Member
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
We got Gee an dormondroyd in a swap deal for someone, but who?

Paul Kitson
What you meant was we bought Phil Gee and got Sticks thrown in for nothing

Could have been worse i suppose.. just give me an hour to think of a reason why it could have been worse..... :roll: :roll: :?:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Here's a thought, would you have preferred to get Akinbiyi as a free in place of Ormondroyd, and then paid £5million for Ormondroyd?

I would have.
 

Dunc

New Member
Sticks was good for us for 3 seasons IMO. Never as good for us as he was for Derby, but did a good job.

People just forget and go on the lazy stereotype of him being a donkey.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Arsenal00
2Aston Villa00
3Brentford00
4Brighton00
5Burnley00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Leeds Utd00
10Leicester00
11Liverpool00
12Manchester City00
13Manchester Utd00
14Newcastle Utd00
15Norwich City00
16Southampton00
17Tottenham 00
18Watford00
19West Ham Utd00
20Wolves00
Top