Best thing about today

Status
Not open for further replies.
The beauty of seeing Peter (waste of space) Taylors continued development as a up and coming Manager!!!!

Palace had one ploy today "the launch" up to Scowcroft. Infact i'm not sure if they had a midfield as i never saw one move with the ball.

Taylor is still crap as ever and clearly has learnt nothing in the 5 years since we parted company. I bet the Tanned monster will have sacked him by Jan - mark my words!!!

Yeah but that one ploy was good enough not to lose to us.

Not one good thing about today.
Shit coach,shit match, and I've only just walked in the fecking door.

Feck knows why it took you so long to get back! I've been home for an hour now. :icon_cool :icon_bigg

That match was awesome albeit with a dissappointing ending but its the first time in a while we have seen a team run out motivated after a shit first half. All we need is a bit of quality in the midfield and we will be challenging for the play offs at least!

MARTINS ALLENS BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!:038::038::038:

Also when we sing "when we get promotion......We are champions,we are champions ..... Is king"
Is MM or MA the king?

Yeah, what was wrong with your coach?

We got in home just after 8pm, and that was after dropping off people from Hinckley onwards...

God knows it was jst slow.

And we had to stop on the way back for 10 minutes cos some people needed a piss. :icon_roll

Didn't they have a loo on the coach?( though saying that, I'd never use a coach toilet, urgh)

If I tell you the intials of the person who needed the toilet you will understand why the slimline onboard facilities could not be used.

L J

If I tell you the intials of the person who needed the toilet you will understand why the slimline onboard facilities could not be used.

L J
:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673