Best two teams to be promoted with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

I would love it if it were Burnley/Bournemouth would give us a massive chance of survival next season.

Re: Best 2 teams to be promoted with us?

The Miami Dolphins and the Bushwhackers.

Last edited:
I'm sure it will be Burnley and Wigan.

Last edited:
I want Derby to come up. It's six points for us and I like the banter that goes with playing them. Reading or Bournemouth would be good for us as I think they would both struggle. I won't happen but I would so bloody love it if Burnley messed it all up. I bet Dyche would still be most people's manager of the year.

Derby promoted in 2nd and Forest through the playoffs. Although Forest's recent form is remarkably similar to ours this time last year, I don't suppose they'll clinch a playoff spot on the last day of the season by beating themselves, or anybody else for that matter.

Last edited:
Burnley and Derby, although I would not be shocked to see QPR spoon it.

Burnley in second.
Bournemouth via the playoffs, would be quite brilliant.

Maybe even beat 'Arry's team at Wembley. Nice :)

Can't quite see it though, QPR will get knocked out in the semi's

Ideally it would be the teams with the least potential investment however this is kind of cynical. It reminds me of World Cup 2006 when I heard that some key players for Portugal may be injured for when England played them. I was of the opinion that this was great news until a wise man pointed out that to beat weakened teams en route to World Cup success is not really the best achievement. You want to succeed by competing against the best, strongest teams otherwise it may be seen as a hollow victory. The same goes for the Premier League. To succeed, which for us, by any barometer next season, would equate to survival, whilst playing in the toughest league against the strongest 19 teams would be more of an achievement. Therefore, I'd like to see the two clubs who will provide the toughest challenge to us next season to be promoted with us. I'm not sure who this would be but given my initial statement regarding investment, I'm guessing QPR and possibly Forest would be the two.

I go along with the Burnley/Bournemouth equation.But if QPR make it I don't see it as a disaster.Promotion would ensure that 'arry remains in charge,leading to the inevitable massive summer transfer bung-fest as the bent old **** fleeces that gullible tool Fernandes all the way to the Cayman Islands.Cue meltdown on the pitch as 'arry's useless signings **** it up as usual.If Joey Barton stays at the cub thats even better as they're guaranteed to finish with 10 men at least twice in the season.That club is a shitstorm just waiting to happen,which can only be good news for everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669