Big Bad Cov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck T Masala

The word is amongst my Cov chums is that they believe they are going whup our ass on Saturday. The see us as being down and out and ripe for a thrapsing. So confident are they that I have taken a bet with one gobshyte who stakes a tenner that Cov will knock 3 past us.

H'mmm does the panel think my money is safe?

This probably needs moving Mr Mod.

Last edited:
The word is amongst my Cov chums is that they believe they are going whup our ass on Saturday. The see us as being down and out and ripe for a thrapsing. So confident are they that I have taken a bet with one gobshyte who stakes a tenner that Cov will knock 3 past us.

Not safe Chuck - but I think you will be OK

No

Not sure precisely what odds you'll get, but you'll easy be able to cover your bet with a nice little saver

Fear not Chuck as little to the Covscum know of our saviour from the land of the rising sun. Free kick edge of the box "boom" in it goes 1-0 to the Blue boys. :038:

Love to know where the Covskum's confidence has came from. Wins against middle-of-the road likes of Derby and Portsmouth.

I don't think they stick three past us...might win but with three in the net.

Love to know where the Covskum's confidence has came from. Wins against middle-of-the road likes of Derby and Portsmouth.

I don't think they stick three past us...might win but with three in the net.

Maybe from the fact that they didn't lose to crap teams like Palace and Reading.

I think this isthe game when the foxes will really shine, this is the game when it all clicks together, i wouldn't be supraised if leicester go on to bag 4 goals. It's only a matter of time before all these chances created that one team will feel the rough end of the stick, what's the best place to do that.........Welcome to Coventry :)

I think we may well turn the corner soon. I don't think we'll blow people away but I think the first win is not far away. The team selection for coventry for me is really intriguing. I hope that king, waggy and fryatt all start and oakley is dropped. I really hope the abe is as good as his hype. A quality dendensive midfielder will make a massive difference to the team.

There's only going to be one tem scoring three goals - and it ain't going to be Cov :038:

1-0 to us a freekick on the half-way line and our Jap international will fancy his chances and shoot a dipping and powerful shot that the keeper will not see and will turn red with embarassment as it hits the back of the net! Cov however will be put to shame as they miss a penalty through Marlon King who will sky it 20ft over the bar! Your money is safe!!!

1-0 to us a freekick on the half-way line and our Jap international will fancy his chances and shoot a dipping and powerful shot that the keeper will not see and will turn red with embarassment as it hits the back of the net! Cov however will be put to shame as they miss a penalty through Marlon King who will sky it 20ft over the bar! Your money is safe!!!

Phew. That's that done with then. Can you also tell me how the season pans out so I can sell my season ticket and go on holiday instead? :102:

Eh? Marlon King? Are you on drugs kid?

they'll get at least 4

I'm going for us to be 3-0 up within 30 minutes and the game to peter out. Abe with a free kick, Waghorn with two and the fickle fans to start creaming themselves.

Other people manage to predict the score; I cannot even predict the team Paulo will choose or even which I think he should choose.

Take just one position. Who should play right back? Last year Morrison became a very good right back but if he plays there who should partner Hobbs in the centre.
Judging by last season Neilson is not good enough at this level. On the other hand I have been impressed by the little I have seen of him last season.
Then there is Lamey. I wonder whether people have underated Lamey and Moreno who may just have needed to adjust to the English game.

We have three tough and important games ahead. By the end I hope we - and more importantly Paulo - will know our best team.

Don't be daft. The Jap lad will surely score from a corner, his curl on the ball will be too devastating for the keeper and it will fly in the back of the net. 1-0 win, money safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669