Big Bad Cov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other people manage to predict the score; I cannot even predict the team Paulo will choose or even which I think he should choose.

Take just one position. Who should play right back? Last year Morrison became a very good right back but if he plays there who should partner Hobbs in the centre.
Judging by last season Neilson is not good enough at this level. On the other hand I have been impressed by the little I have seen of him last season.
Then there is Lamey. I wonder whether people have underated Lamey and Moreno who may just have needed to adjust to the English game.

We have three tough and important games ahead. By the end I hope we - and more importantly Paulo - will know our best team.
Morrison should be given a go at right back. Us fans know he's the best player we have at right back, even though Neilson is starting to perform under PS, slowly. Lamey doesn't look a bad player either, but the least he could do is give Morro the chance because the defence has been a shambles so far.

The fact Morrison hasn't been given a opportunity is a disgrace. Only conclusion I can draw is that Paulo has seen him in the showers and is in a jealous rage.

I am reassured.

The reason they are so confident appears to stem from their belief that that have a good manager and a decent centre forward now? They also think we 'shot our load' (Cov term) last season.

Half the City is also expecting a re-run of the pitched battles (their words) on Earlsdon Hight Street where the grumpy old hooligans had a biff about.

They are such jolly folk.

Cov are just nothing, nothing at all, I feel genuinely sorry for that club and the lack of excitment there. Poor club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669