Big Brother 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brauny Blue

Starts this Thursday and is on for 13 WEEKS!!!!!!!

If you thought City being relegated and having no England in Euro 2008 was bad enough...............13 FECKIN WEEKS OF BIG BROTHER.

What a fantastic summer in prospect:icon_conf

If you thought City being relegated and having no England in Euro 2008 was bad enough...............13 FECKIN WEEKS OF BIG BROTHER.

Found out today that my brother has got tickets for the eviction on June 20th.....and people call me sad :icon_eek:

Found out today that my brother has got tickets for the eviction on June 20th.....and people call me sad :icon_eek:

You have to get tickets! I always assumed they just rounded some people up off of the street and gave them banners, surely no one would actually want to go to see this.

You have to get tickets! I always assumed they just rounded some people up off of the street and gave them banners, surely no one would actually want to go to see this.
:icon_lol::icon_lol: It would appear that they do! :102:

Lovely stuff...............:038::038::038:

In you come, Sad C**nts. Make yourself comfortable, and feel free to share the brain cell around.

A programme made by marketing experts and starring the brainless morons of Britain. It's targeted at the brainless morons of Britain and watched by the brainless morons of Britain.

It's a sad, sad world we live in if this entertains the majority.

From what I've seen before, this programme contains some of the thickest people I have ever witnessed. And what's worse, "people" watch this shit and grow affinities with these low life tossers.

Dirty, thick, brainless morons. Yet somehow they get idolised and become the focus of the nation's attention for three months.

Wanky Scummers.

Some more knobjockies after their 15 minutes of fame.

Remember Bobby sands, who was the second hunger striker to die, bit like naming the BB winners, bunch of talentless cretins.

As pointed out, some even more mindless morons watch it, then discuss it at work the next day.

Thank **** I no longer work in an office environment.

Shoot the feckin lot of em.:067::068::071::072::070:

I have been trying to fathom the lowest common denominator for the viewers of this programme.

Breathing is about the best I can come up with, but even then it's only just.

Last edited:
monkety tunkety

Big Brother? Can't wait...... :icon_wink

In you come, Sad C**nts. Make yourself comfortable, and feel free to share the brain cell around.

A programme made by marketing experts and starring the brainless morons of Britain. It's targeted at the brainless morons of Britain and watched by the brainless morons of Britain.

It's a sad, sad world we live in if this entertains the majority.

From what I've seen before, this programme contains some of the thickest people I have ever witnessed. And what's worse, "people" watch this shit and grow affinities with these low life tossers.

Dirty, thick, brainless morons. Yet somehow they get idolised and become the focus of the nation's attention for three months.

Wanky Scummers.

And some go on to make a career for being S**t

Some more knobjockies after their 15 minutes of fame.

Remember Bobby sands, who was the second hunger striker to die, bit like naming the BB winners, bunch of talentless cretins.

As pointed out, some even more mindless morons watch it, then discuss it at work the next day.

Thank **** I no longer work in an office environment.

Shoot the feckin lot of em.:067::068::071::072::070:

I've read this post, reread it, then reread it again slowly but for the life of me I just can't work out what the f*ck Bobby Sands has got to do anything.

I've read this post, reread it, then reread it again slowly but for the life of me I just can't work out what the f*ck Bobby Sands has got to do anything.

Go away, have a cup of tea, come back and read it again:icon_roll

Oh yes

Dependant on the quality of housemate, of course

Hmmm Orla in the swimming pool, the best bit of bb ever!:icon_bigg

Go away, have a cup of tea, come back and read it again:icon_roll

Yeah, okay, done that.
Nope, still makes no sense to me. But thanks for rolling your eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566