big brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH, most years I have followed it, but this year I refuse to watch the 'Who wants to get their waps oot in Nuts/Zoo competition'.

It used to be good when the just stuck 10/12 random people in there and did it properly. but now the number of housemates seems to increase every year.

It used to be good when the just stuck 10/12 random people in there and did it properly.

Yup, my sentiments exactly.

but now the number of housemates seems to increase every year.

Not so much the number, just the calibre and type of people. Given the chance, I think I would actually shoot the bints one by one.

Agreed lads, annoying........however.........

bb803_wedgy--bb8-A.jpg

Emily: Somebody has already used that word in this house.

Charley: No way. (Pause) Yeah, me. I'm a n****r.

If Big Brother are taking the stance that any racist language is a bootable offence then fair play to them, after what happened with that bint Shulpa they are just covering their backs.

However...

The comment quoted is part of the transcript that happened, why hasn't Charley been booted too? Or is it not racist if a black person uses the word. Channel 4 are being cowards here in my opinion and pandering to the mass media, they should kick them both out, if the word is offensive it is offensive from everyone.

Agreed lads, annoying........however.........

bb803_wedgy--bb8-A.jpg

Magnificent
And I'm sure we would have seen a lot more as the series went on

But you feckin' gaylords are pleased about it :icon_roll

If Big Brother are taking the stance that any racist language is a bootable offence then fair play to them, after what happened with that bint Shulpa they are just covering their backs.

However...

The comment quoted is part of the transcript that happened, why hasn't Charley been booted too? Or is it not racist if a black person uses the word. Channel 4 are being cowards here in my opinion and pandering to the mass media, they should kick them both out, if the word is offensive it is offensive from everyone.

Agreed....

Magnificent
And I'm sure we would have seen a lot more as the series went on

But you feckin' gaylords are pleased about it :icon_roll

I ask you. They probablt want Carol, Tracey and Lesley 'to go all the way' :icon_roll

Vile,toffee nosed ,racist bitch

After watching the coverage, I'd agree with that.

Charlie can go about she was shocked, she was offended else it would have affected her so much.

She reckons she uses it all the time at home, what so you go around with you're indie friends wearing skinny jeans saying racist terms to each other. FFS. Or does Daddy say it at the television?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669