big brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
After my earlier comment i was ashamed to say it but ill say it anyway, i actually would do Shabnam. Granted, like Charley she hasn't got the nicest face, but everything else seemed to make up for that!

I reckon its a ladyboy, the ugly fecker

who'd do the greek?

Those two dirt bastard chutney ferrets, shirt lifting turd burglars have nearly made me chuck my dinner up tonight.
There I was sat watching tonights offering, bottle of beer on hand, and those two dirty bastards started to shove each others tongues down their throats. This should not be seen on national TV, dirty sods....

Those two dirt bastard chutney ferrets, shirt lifting turd burglars have nearly made me chuck my dinner up tonight.
There I was sat watching tonights offering, bottle of beer on hand, and those two dirty bastards started to shove each others tongues down their throats. This should not be seen on national TV, dirty sods....
Did you get a stiffy?

Did you get a stiffy?

Melts it was awful. They should bring back hanging for such a horrid crime. Not been able to take a swig of my beer since viewing that scene. Dirty bastards

TWO BLOKES SNOGGING..............its not on

Melts it was awful. They should bring back hanging for such a horrid crime. Not been able to take a swig of my beer since viewing that scene. Dirty bastards

TWO BLOKES SNOGGING..............its not on
You did didn't you?

You did didn't you?

gone quite the opposite in fact.

If thats the best channel 4 can offer, two marmite miners going at it, then I dont hold out any hope for television any more.

dirty disgusting sods............:078:

gone quite the opposite in fact.

If thats the best channel 4 can offer, two marmite miners going at it, then I dont hold out any hope for television any more.

dirty disgusting sods............:078:
Lezzas and gays, all the same to watch aint it :102:

you watch 2 women and there is the off chance you could get invited to join. You would say your thanks and jump in. Would you do the same if you were watching 2 blokes?????????

Anyway why would you be watching 2 blokes, you are as bad as them......:018:

Last edited:
I guess they were ugly and that put you off. I bet Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp would have had a different effect on you

Where is Hazzman? Since that episode on Big Brother he has gone very quiet..... I bet he is thumping one out now as we talk

It's always been my philosophy to keep an open mind about things, never judge those different to me and not to form a solid opinion based around ignorance.

It's always been my philosophy to keep an open mind about things, never judge those different to me and not to form a solid opinion based around ignorance.

I dont, I'm ignorant I dont like em.........:icon_bigg

I dont, I'm ignorant I dont like em.........:icon_bigg
That's not ignorance, you've based your opinion around researched facts and you don't like them. Mustn't confuse that with ignorance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670