Bill Anderson says:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claymore

According to the Mockery
"After confirming Gerrbrand's signing yesterday, Levein had hoped he might complete another one or two arrivals in time to join up for tonight's game.

They have not happened yet but he expects action on that front to hot up again in the next few days and is hopeful of some positive news before the glamour clash with Celtic at the Walkers Stadium on Tuesday."

http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk

Where is the mentally challenged rider of two wheeled motorised transport when we need him.

He's said in another post that we are currently "tracking" 2 strikers...

I would assume we will only sign one of the, and the other will be a LB. We've been linked to lots of strikers, not really heard any names on a possible LB though?

On a different note, In 16 years of supporting city I dont think I have ever seen our squad contain so many foreign players as today! I am not complaining but we are now a multi cultural squad.

Graz said:
He's said in another post that we are currently "tracking" 2 strikers...

FIVE Lillestrøm headers suggest that we need defenders at least as much as we need strikers.

Chris O'Grady should never again wear a City shirt!

Why was O'Grady so terrible?

Leveins comments earlier on in the week suggest he might be involved at some stages this season.

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
Why was O'Grady so terrible?

Leveins comments earlier on in the week suggest he might be involved at some stages this season.

He was just knocked off the ball too easily. He really showed no sign of any sort of promise.

I think Levein might have changed his mind by now.

Its still early days and hes only in pre season like the rest of the players so he aint going to be on the money just yet.

Hes surely got to be better than Tommy Wright!?!

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
Its still early days and hes only in pre season like the rest of the players so he aint going to be on the money just yet.

Hes surely got to be better than Tommy Wright!?!

I think the general feeling was that he was worse than both Tommy Wright and Trevor Benjamin.

That injured tosser from Derby, whose name I have forgotten , is far more effective and he never plays.

As I said before, I don't think we will see him in a City shirt again.

Last edited:
PONTUS KAAMARK said:
Oh well at least it sounds like Wesoloski played well. I wonder if he will get a game on tuesday? I

I would expect him to get Stephen Hughes's place. I asked him about his ankle and he told me he had done it 'proper' this time. He might be out for a bit.

Kisnorbo and Tiatto didn't do any training either.

The only trouble with Wesolowski is that it is hard to tell the difference between him and Gudjonsson.

Are you suggesting that he might miss the start of the season????

That would be a massive blow. In fact I cant think of a player I would less like to be injured.

So you reckon Wesoloski would play ahead of Joey presumably alongside Williams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566