Billy Kee(n) to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mate was his PE teacher a couple of years ago. He says he was built like a brick shit house when he was 15 and so scored against weaker defenders in the youth set up, but he's got a touch like a trainee rapist and won't make it in the top flight unless he concentrates on skills, skills, skills. He's no Roon-kee that's for sure....
If he thinks that he's ready for regular first team football at 16-17 and doesn't see that 18-21 year old players are the backbone of Pearson's plans if they are good enough then he's a f*cking idiot.
A, it could be hime trying to get a slightly better professional contract, in a bad way.
B, he could not be rated by the Pearson camp.

Either way i don't care. Tony Thorpe had one 30 goal season and then did nothing for the rest of his career. Kitson - similar. if he doesn't want to earn it for us, he'll go the same way as them.

Go away. Another Louis Dodds, waste of time, go League 2. People rejecting contracts tut tut don't they realise what club they are at. We are Leicester.

If a young player cannot get a game when we are League One he is hardly likely to be premiership quality in two, three or four years time. As for a prejudice against academy players I notice how Andy King got picked ahead of Weso and Kishishev. Most people expected Adams to play right wing but Gradel forced his way into the side. That is the answer for a young player; force your way into the side.
Obviously we do not have players of this quality today but in the 1960s Leicester had the best goalkeeper in the world in Gordon Banks. The seventeen year old Peter Shilton was so unbelievably good they could not keep him out of the first team and Leicester sold Banks.

Kee isn't all that. He may look like Rooney, but plays like a shittier Iwan Roberts. He's slow, out of shape and has a bad attitude. But, he is strong and has a powerful shot. If he was half decent he'd be playing, and he's obviously got a shit attitude so good riddance.

He lives (if he dosen't his familia still does) about 20 seconds from my house, by the looks of it he'll be a bricky if he dosen't make it as footballer......

The seventeen year old Peter Shilton was so unbelievably good they could not keep him out of the first team and Leicester sold Banks.

Are you sure that it wasn't because he was 'good enough' and they saw an opportunity to get a fee for selling something better?

Last edited:
Seeya then....

How many kids have come through the Leicester academy and been even half-decent in recent memory. Emile Heskey, Andy King and possibly Dickie Stearman. A someone said earlier he'll no doubt turn out to be another Louis Dodds, or Matt Heath or Tommy Wright or Sam Mcmahon or Alan Sheehan etc.

Good luck to him but I'm sure if he was deemed good enough by our management team, who haven't exactly filled the squad with pensioners, he would have been given his chance or at least told he would be getting it soon.

He's got a face like a bucket of frogs. Ta'ra me duck, don't fall over DJ on the way out of the exit door...

He's got a face like a bucket of frogs. Ta'ra me duck, don't fall over DJ on the way out of the exit door...

Do you ever use this delightful phrase on the Americans? :icon_bigg

They occasionally use it on me, as a way of saying "I know the score, me, I'm English really". Pathetic, to be honest...

Back to the boy Kee and delightful phrases, he's got a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle. Or indeed, it looks like someone set fire to his face and then put it out with a rake. Etc etc,

They occasionally use it on me, as a way of saying "I know the score, me, I'm English really". Pathetic, to be honest...

Back to the boy Kee and delightful phrases, he's got a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle. Or indeed, it looks like someone set fire to his face and then put it out with a rake. Etc etc,

Bit harsh to bulldogs... :102:

Hicks = Kee

[YOUTUBE]F4gAemvwZ8E[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687