Post Match Birmingham 2 Leicester 3

Don’t need to, if the result is achieved, surely?
Well, it would have been nice not to have been in a position of protecting a one gaol lead again wouldn't it? Like I say, if what he offers in total, is pace up front, let's get DJ Campbell or Ahmed Musa back up and running.

That James guy playing for them looked great.
Thought they had a few decent players but yeah he looks a real prospect.

They had more about them than a lot of teams we’ve come up against this season but the amount of space they left for us to attack was criminal. Rooney can’t have much longer surely.

Thought they had a few decent players but yeah he looks a real prospect.

They had more about them than a lot of teams we’ve come up against this season but the amount of space they left for us to attack was criminal. Rooney can’t have much longer surely.
Correct. A decent manager would get a decent tune out of them.

Well, it would have been nice not to have been in a position of protecting a one gaol lead again wouldn't it? Like I say, if what he offers in total, is pace up front, let's get DJ Campbell or Ahmed Musa back up and running.
That wasn’t just down to Daka.

Like on Saturday, we should have been at least 3 or 4 to the good, before the opposition scored their 2nd, but hey let’s just slag off the one player!

Fatawu is so good it’s scary. Ridiculous he is playing in the championship.
With only a few games in the Ghanaian second division, some B team football for Sporting and 6 first teams games under his belt.

He’s incredible and what a character. Proper Leicester City player.

That wasn’t just down to Daka.

Like on Saturday, we should have been at least 3 or 4 to the good, before the opposition scored their 2nd, but hey let’s just slag off the one player!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Has anyone set up expected misses as a stat? We wasted so many chances that i didn't even expect Sonia to score that late chance. I would have expected Elvis to score that.
No idea whether you mean Hammond, Presley, Costello or the alligator from Miami Vice but I agree.

Maybe not Hammond tbf

Fatty had that lad with the pyebs stuck on his chops ran ragged.
They had several members of So Solid Crew on the pitch in the second half.

I remember them coming to The Walkers the year they got promoted when the my had Bendtner, Larsson and Muamba on loan from Arsenal and acted a right bunch of ****s.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663