Pre Match Birmingham City Vs Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im torn between 0-1 and 17-3

Either way I can see Keith Chegwin swinging a cross in from the left flank and the wind catching it something rotten to divert it past the keepers (Vigo Mortensen) flailing arms.

Im torn between 0-1 and 17-3

Either way I can see Keith Chegwin swinging a cross in from the left flank and the wind catching it something rotten to divert it past the keepers (Vigo Mortensen) flailing arms.
I'll be surprised if they have multiple keepers. That can't be allowed, surely?

72-0

Pearson makes startling changes to the lineup, replacing it with the cast of The Master. Philip Seymour Hoffmann puts on a display of such class that we will talk about it for years. Meanwhile many will remark on how well Amy Adams is playing "considerin' shes a girl and that".

Waghorn will later join Scientology and marry Tom Cruise.

72-0

Pearson makes startling changes to the lineup, replacing it with the cast of The Master. Philip Seymour Hoffmann puts on a display of such class that we will talk about it for years. Meanwhile many will remark on how well Amy Adams is playing "considerin' shes a girl and that".

Waghorn will later join Scientology and marry Tom Cruise.

Seems plausible, depending of course on the weather on the day.

Looking forward to this one and should be another 3 points on current form with Clarke given his P45 afterwards. Would take a draw though and maintain the unbeaten run as it would be good to try and get to double figures as we'd be serious contenders for promotion then.

Teamwise I'd have Moore in for SSL, RDL at rightback and keep the rest the same.

Looking forward to this one and should be another 3 points on current form with Clarke given his P45 afterwards. Would take a draw though and maintain the unbeaten run as it would be good to try and get to double figures as we'd be serious contenders for promotion then.

Teamwise I'd have Moore in for SSL, RDL at rightback and keep the rest the same.

Is Sledge injured? I'd be reluctant to change it more than we have to. I'd probably put Whitbread in and keep Moore at RB.

As you say, would take a draw. For some reason I still think Birmingham = tough game. But they've not started well. In fact, just glanced at the table. Worse than I thought! Let's destroy them. Any less than 5-0 and Pearson Out.

Is Sledge injured? I'd be reluctant to change it more than we have to. I'd probably put Whitbread in and keep Moore at RB.

As you say, would take a draw. For some reason I still think Birmingham = tough game. But they've not started well. In fact, just glanced at the table. Worse than I thought! Let's destroy them. Any less than 5-0 and Pearson Out.

Maybe not then, I was just presuming he would be out as it sounded like a hamstring tear when he went off but that was all I was basing it on tbf. If he's fit then keep him in of course as I'm definitely a fan of not changing a winning team. Would be a close call for RB for me between Moore and RDL though as RDL is a fantastic assest for us going forward but then Moore probably gives us a bit more of a solid back four and isn't bad going forward either.

This was one of the tougher looking games to begin with but now the season has started it should be a win. I'd be happy with a point and a couple of goals to cheer about though us scoring more than them would obviously be better and definitely not out of the question as they looked shocking against Barnsley!

Not very often that a team loses 3 at home on the bounce, also not very often that we win 6 on the bounce. Got draw written all over it. Although tbh, I'd take a point now, I can't see us winning this one.

Tbf I think SSL is best suited in CB and would keep LM at RB and maybe bring on RDL if necessary, maybe at LB, tbh.

fml bbw roflcopter

lololololololooooooooooooooool

I enjoy the roflcopter very much.

...it sounded like a hamstring tear when he went off

Jeeeesh - that's amazing!! I know plenty of people who claimed to have heard David Herd's leg break at Old Trafford in 1967 but have never before met anybody who has such finely tuned hearing that they could hear a lickle-ickle muscle injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669