Match Thread Birmingham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsurprisingly, Rooney has set up dreadfully.

In defence of Daka, since he's come into the side Mavididi and Fatawu have looked way better.

The threat, the runs, the pace. Daka being central in that front three is not a coincidence.

Yes, his touch is erratic but he's a cut above Vardy and Iheanacho for me. Such a shame he'll be off to the ANC in a couple of weeks.

This is completely true

His running and work rate is exceptional, and creates acres of space for others

Real shame he can’t hit a cow’s arse with a banjo

In defence of Daka, since he's come into the side Mavididi and Fatawu have looked way better.

The threat, the runs, the pace. Daka being central in that front three is not a coincidence.

Yes, his touch is erratic but he's a cut above Vardy and Iheanacho for me. Such a shame he'll be off to the ANC in a couple of weeks.
Let's play Dwayne Chambers or Adam Gemili there then. They'll cost us a twentieth of the cash and do exactly the same job.

Been a mess at the back under pressure, in my opinion

Vestergaard and Justin in particular

Good job Birmingham are wank

Been a mess at the back under pressure, in my opinion

Vestergaard and Justin in particular

Good job Birmingham are wank
Justin hasn't been able to handle Dembele at times, who is their best player by a gazillion miles. Vestergaard has done okay and made some really good blocks but his lack of pace is really showing tonight when they move the ball quickly.

As everyone knows, tonight we are playing against Wayne Rooney's Birmingham City but the BBC thing has the chap that scored two goals, named as 'former Arsenal and Juventus man Mavididi'.
Virtually very time he's mentioned, they use his full name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566