Match Thread Blackburn Rovers (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same old City away. When will they learn?

Shameful if we lose to this shower (for our 12th defeat away in 20).

Last edited:
First half, Blackburn bereft of confidence and dreadful. We're dominating a very poor match without playing well. Konchesky and Vardy looking especially woeful though. Two great chances one each for Nugent and King that should have been scored. Gomes scores with their only real opportunity.

Based on what I've seen here I don't know why PEAR SON broke up last seasons front 2 for Vardy.

I'm not sure either, but there has been plenty of praise on here for Vardy from those who have been. Still, I expected when we changed a striker it would be Vardy coming out. Nuge and Beckford looked a good pair last season.

Half time.

I can't be bothered to watch anymore. Truly awful and delighted I didn't bother going.

Last edited:
Their goal a carbon copy of Charlton's first. Player allowed time at the edge of the area and slide in a shot.

Lovely day here, I should be golfing...not watching same old lestuh do the same old things.

Moan, moan, moan.

It's the third game of the season. We have lost one and have won one. We are one nil down away from home at half time playing a team that was in the premier league last season.

Same old Leicester fans! :icon_wink

Last edited:
It's the third game of the season. We have lost one and have won one. We are one nil down away from home at half time playing a team that was in the premier league last season.

Have we not been told to expect promotion form then? I could have sworn that was what the club said.

Maybe I've reached my threshold over a number of really really shit seasons?

Last edited:

Right? You'd think we were 5-0 down.

Same old Leicester team though, we should be cruising here 2 up but instead we are one nil down to a half chance having completely dominated the first half. I think it's only natural to feel a bit down about that :102:

Hopefully we come out in the second half like we have in the past 2 games and get an early goal.

The story so far ...

Bristol City 4 - 2 Cardiff (FT)
Blackburn 1 - 0 Leicester
Blackpool 2 - 0 Ipswich
Brighton 3 - 1 Barnsley
Charlton 0 - 0 Hull
Huddersfield 1 - 0 Burnley
Middlesbrough 1 - 0 Crystal Palace
Peterborough 0 - 1 Leeds United
Sheff Wed 1 - 2 Millwall
Wolves 1 - 0 Derby

Are you watching the stream? Blackburn have been terrible, regardless of what league they played in last year we should be beating them.

I apologize for having the hump...we've been shit for a long time despite constantly spending. We make the same mistakes year over year. So my optimism levels are low.

Certainly, I'm delighted for those who have more faith and belief and you could well be right (I hope you are). But me? I'm already jaded and we are only 3 games in.

Vardy and Nuge hada break on there, but Murphy grabbed Vardy back. Smart booking. Frustrating though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669