Pre Match Blackburn Rovers v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in defensive mid and centre half we're in trouble, same as last season. No pace and composure to settle the team down and set the tempo for the game? Which of our decent front 5 play is irrelevant by comparison they are all of a similar quality. Knockaert for Dyer, Nugent for Beckford etc is to miss the point about what we've always missed in pearson sides. When we come up against sides who are busy/physical In the centre and have an aerial threat up front we get bullied and can't bring our quality into the game often enough.....
This isn't going to change by Saturday where I expect 3 goals against....

I'd much prefer that we scab a win though

The most obvious change might be King for James, although I pray for the miracle that SSL is fit, or anyone can find Zak or prove conclusively that he actually exists

I think we'll shit all over them, personally

Hello my fellow leicester city supporters new season same old problems,no defensive midfielders and a very in-experience back four,also no one capable of scoring 20 goals a season.to me spells another midioca season in the championship.only one more thing to add PEARSON OUT SPEAK TO YOU SOON AFTER A BATTERING ON SATURDAY
BYE FOR NOW

How sad, you sound like you actually want us to lose on Saturday just so you can spout more shite, on that basis please don't call yourself a 'fellow Leicester supporter'

Stringer has just said that NP has confirmed that ZW and SSL are not fit for Saturday.

Stringer has just said that NP has confirmed that ZW and SSL are not fit for Saturday.

Well if Moore is a weak link at the back maybe we should play a midfield that offers the defence more protection. Our new Feisty Frenchie certainly is not afraid to get stuck in, and Danns will certainly not let players pass without a fight, so maybe they should start.

Well if Moore is a weak link at the back maybe we should play a midfield that offers the defence more protection. Our new Feisty Frenchie certainly is not afraid to get stuck in, and Danns will certainly not let players pass without a fight, so maybe they should start.

**** that, I'm going so I want us to try and score more than them, 6-5 to us would be fantastic.

Where are people quenching their thirst before the game, I have been informed that the White Bull is away friendly now that the old away pub no longer accepts away fans.

Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

Last edited:
King in for James as the only change for me. Frenchie should consider himself unlucky in that case, but I don't think Marshall should be dropped on the back of one anonymous game and Dyer, for all his frustrations, is still at the heart of a lot of our attacking play (I recognise this is not a consensus view!). Similarly up front, I don't think Beck has done enough wrong or Nugent enough right (this season) to merit a change at this point.

Tougher game than a lot of people are imagining. 1-1 my prediction.

Good pie shops round Ewood park, too

I think we should play 3-2-2-3, bringing in Waghorn, Gallagher, Kennedy, Schlupp and Logan

I tried this on Champ Manager last night and we won 18-0

Where are people quenching their thirst before the game, I have been informed that the White Bull is away friendly now that the old away pub no longer accepts away fans.

Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!
The White Bull's fine, I've used that before. We might be giving The Navigation a go.

Hello my fellow leicester city supporters new season same old problems,no defensive midfielders and a very in-experience back four,also no one capable of scoring 20 goals a season.to me spells another midioca season in the championship.only one more thing to add PEARSON OUT SPEAK TO YOU SOON AFTER A BATTERING ON SATURDAY
BYE FOR NOW
Presumably your computer was down after the Peterborough and Torquay games. Either that or you're a real strange person.

Presumably your computer was down after the Peterborough and Torquay games. Either that or you're a real strange person.

Exactly. Had we lost against Peterborough, the same people would be saying that it's just the same as last year, we lost to a lower team and all that bollocks. We've lost one game and apparently that makes us inconsistent and the same as last year.

I'm glad we are getting the moaning in early this year, means we'll have a really good pot of hatred in the KP by the next home game. We can then moan about the lack of atmosphere as well.

I'm glad we are getting the moaning in early this year, means we'll have a really good pot of hatred in the KP by the next home game. We can then moan about the lack of atmosphere as well.

Do you mean that it could get worse than hearing a pin drop from 200 metres away, like it was against Posh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669