Blackpool match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonfox

I know it's a little early but it's 2.30 am over here in the States and i'm fed up and bored so here goes...

Do you think the two new lads will be in the starting line-up or do you think they will start on the bench.. Don't ask me why, it's just a hunch but I think CL will probably start them on the bench for this one.. Like I said, just a hunch.

I wonder if Larry Grayson will be involved for Blackpool.. I hope so, it would be good to see him back (not that i'll be there to see him myself but you get my drift).. Larry was a much under-rated player for us.. With the possible exception of Gary Rowett I think I can safely say we haven't had a better right back since we foolishly let him go to the Villa (bad mistake there Martin).. He was certainly a much better wing back than 'no neck'..

COME ON CITY... WERE ON OUR WAY TO CARDIFF!!!

a good cup run would do wonders for us.
2-0 to blackpool then... :roll:

mad biker said:
good hunch London, MDV and Maybury are both on the bench today !

Bit disapointing!!! Hopefully they will get at least the second half, am looking forward to seeing them today. Thanks for the info MB, any news as to whether any of the young players will be playing? Sheehan, dawson staerman etc?

Sorry to say that none of the youngsters are in, same team as last week with the exception of Joey in for Lil, Not 100% on that line up but very likely. sorry !

I'd be very surprised if De Vries and Maybury didn't figure at sometime.

mad biker said:
Sorry to say that none of the youngsters are in, same team as last week with the exception of Joey in for Lil, Not 100% on that line up but very likely. sorry !

Not to worry, thanks though, is always nice to see the kids play. Just hoping for a good performance now. Something at least worth paying a tenner for. :wink:

City: Pressman, Makin, Dabizas, Keown, Dublin, Stewart, Gemmill, Gudjonsson, Williams, Scowcroft, Connolly.
Subs: Walker, Heath, de Vries, Maybury, Nalis. </P>

Bit disappointed with the lineup to be honest.

I thought earlier on he probably wouldn't go for the young ones, since this is his first FA Cup game, Levein will be taking it seriously, plus it's a good chance to give the normal team some confidence. Disappointed that neither of the new boys start though, and Dawson and Stearman aren't on the bench.

Pressman instead of Walker. :shock: I guess Walker just isn't quite ready yet.

Hopefully Connolly can grab a couple today!

Come on Leicester!

Hooray !! :D Nice start

1-0 City !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675