Blackpool match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Into the 3 minutes of stoppage time now :( Looks like we're going to a replay. Pretty poor.

2-2
Maybury sounded excellent
We sounded poor until we were losing but at least we are still in it

Man Utd 0 Exeter 0...congratulations to Exeter unbelievalbe

we should be beating teams like Blackpool. It's pretty poor just getting a draw and then havng to play a repeat, this adds more games to our bizzare season this year. I know doing well in Fa cup will bring us a little bit of $$ $$$, but still our focus is to get promoted . If we had one we wouldn't of had worry about another game.

Man yoo should be ashamed of themselves :D

well i woke up early on a saturday morning here in vancouver to read the play by play on the internet.... it's 9 am in the morning leicester have tied blackpool 2-2 ... i guess i'll have to wake up early again next time to read the play by play for the replay.... think i shall have a beer with my breakfast now

I guess at least we got a fairly decent away record, so we should win the replay.

Didn't Mark McGhee have a poor home record with Leicester?

I bet it must be getting to the players now, with the expectations of the crowd at the Walkers Stadium. We could do with 2 consecutive home wins behind us but I can't see it happening.

Perhaps we could get someone in who can score 4 goals early on while we play better to give us a chance of winning games.

Were we pretty shite today then?

KrazyDipper said:
well i woke up early on a saturday morning here in vancouver to read the play by play on the internet.... it's 9 am in the morning leicester have tied blackpool 2-2 ... i guess i'll have to wake up early again next time to read the play by play for the replay.... think i shall have a beer with my breakfast now

How is it in Vancouver? I've been watching the weather network :oops: and it says you have just had loadsa snow.

KrazyDipper said:

The reply is a week on Tuesday, so at least it will be an evning game...you don't have to get up quite as early ;)

And as to us playing shite...on Radio Leicester they said the draw was a fair result, and when Blackpool were winning, they said that it was deserved. :?

Vancouver is good we've have had about 10 cm of snow or so in the last 2 days ... when it snows here it seems as if the whole city shuts down driving is not a good thing when it snows in vancouver people panic too much....geez i wish i was in Oadby right now

Wish we had snow! We got gail force winds on the west coast of Wales & my house is 1 min from the beach. The noise is doing my head in, been at it 2 days now.

Not a good result at all.

Won't be able to make the replay, would of loved a night out in Blackpool but that won't be happening.

What i heard of Maybury was very good, didnt hear much about MDV, but im looking forward to seeing Williams goal, sounded a nice one.

lol some people like the snow some people don't i only like the snow when i'm sking on it lol

like to point out that oldham have beat man city and that wigan have lost!!! :twisted:

that makes me a bit happier

In '96 we had 15 ft snow drifts in some places in Sapcote. Brought us to a stand still for a week!

Don't you like the snow? Took the lad sledging here last year for the first time. Was only 3 & literally pssssst himself, so had to make a quick returm home lol!

Exeter should have a money spinner now! Goodluck to them, I'd psss myself if they beat United!

The little guys done well today, alot better than the past couple of seasons in the cup. I hope Yeading top it all off tomorrow with a shock win!

We've got snow here...snow,gales,blizzards I last saw the sun sometime in September I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669