blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to be gentle with Glyn. He's lost the snooker league and our Championship side bet in the space of 5 days.
Don't bad things come in threes? What else can go wrong?:102:

Lucky to be in the FA Cup Final IMO.
Did you not see the way we demolished the Boro? You can only beat what's put in front of you and yes, the draw has been kind (I wont lie to you:icon_wink) but we're there on merit.
You had a spot of luck against us in the league and still haven't taken advantage of it.
3 is the magic number.

That's good.

I didn't realise that Welsh was spoken south of about Lampeter.

Will you be printing song sheets to distribute at the FA Cup Final?
Nah, those who don't go to our home game regularly will pick up the words to "Always sh*t on the English side of the bridge" after the first verse. :icon_wink

Ha ha, I was merely fishing Drydal, knew you would bite.

OK, let me ask you something, if you were a betting man, who would you place your life savings on going down with Scunny and Essex currently?

Ha ha, I was merely fishing Drydal, knew you would bite.

OK, let me ask you something, if you were a betting man, who would you place your life savings on going down with Scunny and Essex currently?
Guessed as much but hate to disappoint.:)

As for where the Rhydal millions would go, it's the closest call I can remember. Ironically, Plymouth hold the key as they play both Weds and Blackpool in the run in.

I originally thought that Southampton were in pole position, but seem to have pulled their skirts up, and Barnsley have bounced back from their disappointment in the semi too. Coventry will get three points against Colchester which will see them safe (sorry:icon_redf) so it's between you, Blackpool and Wednesday.

Under normal circumstances, I would foresee a draw tonight. But the Plymouth lot may not be trying too hard knowing that they are realistically out of the play-off hunt and 3 points for Weds would see you back in the relegation zone. However, I'll stick with the draw, followed by Blackpool and Sheff blocking out a draw this weekend. With you lot getting fur call against the Norverners, it then comes down to the crunch games on the 19th.

I think Blackpool will grind out a draw with the mid division Pilgrims (although again 3 ponts is not out of the question) which should see them safe, and, with only Weds realistically able to get a point on the last weekend, the game between the two of you takes on monster proportions. Anything other than a win is no good for you and, frankly, I can't see it. You still have your fate in your own hands but, as a famous man once said, I think you're doomed.

Good luck. You're gonna need it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673