Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarby

is anybody else really looking forward to this game on Tuesday, i know i am!

i think a cup run is going to do us good and a win against a team like Blackpool will not only boost confidence within the squad but give the fans something to cheer for. I cant see us finishing higher than mid-table even though its early i think the playoffs are the highest we will get so a little league cup cup run will be fantastic,

what do you think?

ScarboroughFox said:
is anybody else really looking forward to this game on Tuesday, i know i am!

i think a cup run is going to do us good and a win against a team like Blackpool will not only boost confidence within the squad but give the fans something to cheer for. I cant see us finishing higher than mid-table even though its early i think the playoffs are the highest we will get so a little league cup cup run will be fantastic,

what do you think?

Banana skin! And in no way is it a nailed on victory. Good luck to the lads though! Come on City!!!

Any cup run is good for the club. both in a money way and its good for morale.

Hope we dont field a side that is too weak though. Could slip us up.

ScarboroughFox said:
Don't the Prem clubs come in at the 3rd round stage? Chelsea at home would be amazing and it would be on TV I expect!!
One game at a time Scarby...have you learnt nothing about our football team?

some prem teams in this round grimsby v spurs and donny v man city both on sky tomorrow and weds respectively ;) :icon_lol:

how sad that you are looking forward to us playing blackpool :icon_lol::icon_lol: incidentally what do think chelsea would do to this team :icon_lol: i think if we win it should be a confidence booster although it didnt turn out that way the last time in the cold wet at the walkers

lazzer said:
how sad that you are looking forward to us playing blackpool :icon_lol::icon_lol: incidentally what do think chelsea would do to this team :icon_lol: i think if we win it should be a confidence booster although it didnt turn out that way the last time in the cold wet at the walkers

im not excited about playing Blackpool apart from the fact we might gain confidence from beating them but excited about getting through to the next round of the cup.

I love a good old cup run me

how long you been a city fan for scarbs :102: you should know we dont really do cup runs :icon_lol:

ScarboroughFox said:
so we didnt have an FA cup run last season and i didnt go to 3 league cup finals then:102:

yeah but apart from them what have the romans ever done for us :icon_lol:;)

Hazzman said:
They are the Leicester of the Second Division.
They're not that bad are they?

Im not looking forward to it at all. Not going but its gonna be nerve racking.

I have just been watching some league 2 highlights on SSN and that football looked more entertaining then anything we have played this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669