Blatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I've learned from the whole thing is that Mark Bright is a grade-A prat.

If you expect to be treated with respect, you should know how to show it.

Not to belittle what Mark Bright has had to suffer in the past, but whenever he is interviewed I always think he could see offence in a Convent.

Gus Poyet's comments that he seems to think that black players are the ones in the wrong for reporting the racism, rather than the actual players who make the racist comments were absolutely ridiculous. :icon_conf What a ****.

Last edited:
Why isn't there any system in place to remove this arsehole from his position? I've heard people saying he should step down, but IMO it shouldn't be his choice. He's dragged the name of football through the mud over the last few years with allegations of corruption surrounding the world cup bids, the homophobic comments he made in Qatar and now this... He's like a bloody 70's throwback. The whole of the organisation is completely out of date and needs a complete shake up from the top down, starting with Blatter; cut off the head of the snake and the body will die.

This has been dealt with already, but for the sake of clarity; there is. It's called an election.

Gus Poyet's comments that he seems to think that black players are the ones in the wrong for reporting the racism, rather than the actual players who make the racist comments were absolutely ridiculous. :icon_conf What a ****.

Poyet is an idiot. I don't rate him as a manager either.

Good player mind, just likes the sound of his own voice too much.

This has been dealt with already, but for the sake of clarity; there is. It's called an election.

To labour under the delusion that there was anything democratic about that election is ludicrous - the outcome was more certain than a Zimbabwean general election! The whole organisation is corrupt, his rival for the position withdrew because he was more corrupt than Blatter leaving it a one horse race.

How do you fight corruption within an organisation when it seems to be so deeply entrenched? They should dissolve the thing and start again.

The only competition had to pull out beacuse bribery was uncovered. Very convenient for Blatter that the corruption was exposed when it was. 6 months previous, the same bloke had amanged to get Qatar a world cup. We didn't see FIFA going out of their way to investigate that though, did we?

Sepp you have finally lost the plot completely.
Wiping clean a racist slur with a hand shake?
Do you really expect the likes of Terry to want to touch a nig-nog?

To take this off topic, didn't you get offended a few weeks back when someone made a joke about a deceased girl? Isn't there the potential for somebody to take similar offence from your choice of words here, even in jest?

That Poyet comment is absolutely ridiculous.

"Where I'm from we hate the darkies, so lay off alright!"

Are you having a ****ing laugh?

Yes matt, good point.
It was in bad taste, I'm not rasist, some of my best friends are black.

I had lava bread, baroda

"South African Fifa committee member Tokyo Sexwale says it is ''completely unthinkable'' to refer to Sepp Blatter as a racist."

My favourite thing to come out of this.... Brilliant name. He was named after a fat Asian prostitute, I believe.

Last edited:
How do you fight corruption within an organisation when it seems to be so deeply entrenched? They should dissolve the thing and start again.

Which would effectively just be renaming it. It would still be the same old jobs for the boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669