blogged.it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went on, was going to sign up, but the registration page doesn't tell me what information it asking for in the form. i used the '?' to find out some, but there are a couple i can't work out?

I went on, was going to sign up, but the registration page doesn't tell me what information it asking for in the form. i used the '?' to find out some, but there are a couple i can't work out?

It's not really accepting new members at the moment, I messed up the regustration page to deter spammers, who were the only people registering.

It's not really accepting new members at the moment, I messed up the regustration page to deter spammers, who were the only people registering.

OK. won't that make it harder to sell though?

They are, I believe:

• The URL that you want to use e.g. http://feriolsblog.blogged.it
  • Your blog title e.g. Feriol's Blog
  • A description of your blog
  • The username that you want to login with
  • Password
  • text verification

They are, I believe:
  • The URL that you want to use e.g. http://feriolsblog.blogged.it
  • Your blog title e.g. Feriol's Blog
  • A description of your blog
  • The username that you want to login with
  • Password
  • text verification

Whoops! :icon_redf

would you prefer i didn't Jeff?

I don't know if i would use it much, but fancied giving this 'blogging' thing a go

Last edited:
No, but I haven't been trying very hard. It's still there, used mainly by spammers and Macky.

I tried to view Macky's earlier and it wouldn't let me, do I need to register? Only found this thread because I was going to ask if anyone here has or reads a blog as I might start one, and did a thread search, so it's not mega important.

I tried to view Macky's earlier and it wouldn't let me, do I need to register? Only found this thread because I was going to ask if anyone here has or reads a blog as I might start one, and did a thread search, so it's not mega important.

Macky's is working for me - http://thebluerepublic.blogged.it/

What sort of blog are you planning?

I'll be starting a blog hosting site soon specifically for football fans (at fansblogs.co.uk), and I'm considering setting up a separate blog hosting site for Leicester fans.
It will be based on Wordpress, which in my experienced is the easiest to use and most flexible blogging platform.

Macky's is working for me - http://thebluerepublic.blogged.it/

What sort of blog are you planning?

I'll be starting a blog hosting site soon specifically for football fans (at fansblogs.co.uk), and I'm considering setting up a separate blog hosting site for Leicester fans.
It will be based on Wordpress, which in my experienced is the easiest to use and most flexible blogging platform.

Probably just my general thoughts, more as a reminder to myself at a later date than anything I suppose, to see if I stick at it.

I considered using Wordpress, but as I have a habit of continuously re-inventing the wheel I have built my own blog software in PHP from scratch, pointless really.

Very good Matt, but you really need to lose the empty divs, you could achieve exactly the same result by tweaking your stylesheet and use more semantic mark up.

But that's just me being a **** :icon_wink

I got fed up with trying to feck around with padding and margins and tried to keep it compliant across IE 6/7, FF, chrome, safari etc. I also realised people could post blank comments, they can't anymore :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669