Bloody excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

I tell you what, all this news has got me all excited again. I remember someone (probably MK or Lazzer) saying that we had lost the mojo and i reluctantly agreed but all this fresh news that is being bombarded at us is great. My head can hardly take it all in!

You've got all the rumours, you've got the Scottish news saying he's met with the club to sort out details, you've got O'Neill saying how good LCFC is and also saying how good Levein is, you've got good old 'Bam' telling us all that we will have a great young manager is the helm, put it all together and you've got a great big breath of fresh air.

This is all fantastic news and I for one am bloody excited.

Let's get behind this new guy and show him what a good move he has made.

BLUE ARMY!

p.s. Vote Joe_Fox you tossers!

Joe_Fox said:
I tell you what, all this news has got me all excited again. I remember someone (probably MK or Lazzer) saying that we had lost the mojo and i reluctantly agreed but all this fresh news that is being bombarded at us is great. My head can hardly take it all in!

You've got all the rumours, you've got the Scottish news saying he's met with the club to sort out details, you've got O'Neill saying how good LCFC is and also saying how good Levein is, you've got good old 'Bam' telling us all that we will have a great young manager is the helm, put it all together and you've got a great big breath of fresh air.

BLUE ARMY!

Praise indeed......being mentioned in the same sentance as Martin O'Squeal, ans Craig Levein.

OUR LOSS IS YOUR GAIN....GOOD LUCK, AND I HOPE THAT HE TAKES YOU ALL THE WAY TO THE PREMIERSHIP.................

P.S. LEAVE OUR PLAYERS ALONE........... :lol:

The Bam said:
Joe_Fox said:

BLUE ARMY!

Praise indeed......being mentioned in the same sentance as Martin O'Squeal, ans Craig Levein.

OUR LOSS IS YOUR GAIN....GOOD LUCK, AND I HOPE THAT HE TAKES YOU ALL THE WAY TO THE PREMIERSHIP.................

Bam, I think you are due a dram of whiskey and some shortbread mate. :lol:

Kettering Pete said:
Very Encouraging - Very encouraging indeed
Oh lets STUFF Coventry on his home debut!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He's good at local derbies....we stuffed the Hibs last Saturday, then afterwards....in the press he slated Hibs manager Tony Mowbray for chucking his toys oot the pram..................PRICELESS........... :lol:

Joe_Fox said:
The Bam said:
Joe_Fox said:

BLUE ARMY!

Bam, I think you are due a dram of whiskey and some shortbread mate. :lol:

If thats an invite, I'll go start the car.......................... :lol:
The things I'll do for a dram.................... 8)

The Bam said:
Kettering Pete said:
Very Encouraging - Very encouraging indeed
Oh lets STUFF Coventry on his home debut!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He's good at local derbies....we stuffed the Hibs last Saturday, then afterwards....in the press he slated Hibs manager Tony Mowbray for chucking his toys oot the pram..................PRICELESS........... :lol:

Tell Dunc I'm happy. If he's good enough to MON he's good enough for me and maybe we have got something to look forward to. If I recall in the Dave Gibson, Ian King, Frank McLintock era there was a Scottish manager in Matt Gillies. Probably the best we ever had.

I am really excited about this appointment, when Micky left and with some of the names being linked, I was concerned that we may have gone backwards, but in bringing in Craig Levein we have shown we are an ambitious and attractive club.

The board should be congratulated on a superb appointment, to be honest I didnt think we would have a hope in hell in attracting someone of his calibre.

Well he'll get plenty of practise with us in this division :!:

Really pleased to have got Levein, as soon as he was associated with us I knew he was the one for us :D

Watched his press conference live on Sky. If he can deliver his intentions then "WE are going up, and I said we are going up"
Certainly put a spring in my step. :lol:
THe quality of football that has been on show in the last 3 games has shown to me that the players can do it. I reckon Craig will get them doing it for 90 minutes not 20 - 30. 8)
Best news for a city supporter in a long while and yes I too am, bloody Excited :wink:

comparison2.jpg

First post so be gentle with me... interesting stats here, any thoughts?? I say we have a man who delivers similar results to his predecessor, lets hope he has (and keeps) the players on his side!!

in his defence, he's playing celtic and ranger in total 8 times a season. and they'll be losing those games.

ELUR - CFCL said:
comparison2.jpg

First post so be gentle with me... interesting stats here, any thoughts?? I say we have a man who delivers similar results to his predecessor, lets hope he has (and keeps) the players on his side!!

Here you go step. An example of displaying a table by having it as a gif and then inserting the link to that. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669