BNs "The Leicester City Betting Expert 2019/20" Thread

Brown Nose

I was bored so had a look through some current odds.

Spurs next manager betting is interesting, especially given the talk about Pochettino being ready to move on.

Current favourite to be the next Spurs manager is Brendan Rodgers at 7/2.

tedfoxxx

I was bored so had a look through some current odds.

Spurs next manager betting is interesting, especially given the talk about Pochettino being ready to move on.

Current favourite to be the next Spurs manager is Brendan Rodgers at 7/2.
He’d be off like a rat up a drainpipe if they came knocking.

Micky

I went to a relatives birthday party at the weekend (I live in Greater Manchester). One of his best mates is a big Man City fan and he has £60 on us to finish in the top 4. Us little foxes are starting to make people sit up and take notice.

Brown Nose

I went to a relatives birthday party at the weekend (I live in Greater Manchester). One of his best mates is a big Man City fan and he has £60 on us to finish in the top 4. Us little foxes are starting to make people sit up and take notice.
Paddy Power are already offering me a profit to cash out my top four finish bet. I got 16/1 and we're now 8/1.

My favourite bet is still us to finish top four and Newcastle to go down. I can't believe I got 50/1 on that one.

Lako42

Paddy Power are already offering me a profit to cash out my top four finish bet. I got 16/1 and we're now 8/1.

My favourite bet is still us to finish top four and Newcastle to go down. I can't believe I got 50/1 on that one.

Top 6 and Newcastle to go down was a safer bet I thought.

We don't have the depth for top 4 imo

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool  15
Manchester City  10
Tottenham   8
Manchester Utd  8
Leicester  8
Chelsea  8
Arsenal  8
Bournemouth  7
West Ham Utd  7