Confirmed Transfer Bobby De Cordova-Reid

• Thread starter Thread starter Jeff
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured

Enjoy this video where the words ‘Bobby De Cordova-Reid’ are said approximately 50,000 times by a cockney.

It’s almost as bad as the Trump saying ‘China’ video.

Looking at that video, I wonder whether Cooperman is going to play him as our main striker. Looks ideal for that role.

Looking at that video, I wonder whether Cooperman is going to play him as our main striker. Looks ideal for that role.

Mavididi had spells up front at Montpellier, so I was wondering whether an extra winger might mean he gets pushed into attack.

Thought he was younger than that tbh.

Older you get, quicker time goes by I guess.

Oh well, welcome to Leicester Bobby.

Having just watched that Shakira chap in the euros and being surprised he's still playing I think I've lost all concept of time and shit. Bobby should be 24 at most and Shakira should be 39 or something. They're 31 and 32 and I've no idea how that works in my memory.

Having just watched that Shakira chap in the euros and being surprised he's still playing I think I've lost all concept of time and shit. Bobby should be 24 at most and Shakira should be 39 or something. They're 31 and 32 and I've no idea how that works in my memory.
Yeah. I've pretty much given up on reality at this point. It doesn't make any sense any more. On any level.

I have a theory that us winning the PL actually broke something.

Since we did it we've had Brexit, Trump, Johnson, a global pandemic, a land war in europe, Liz Truss & now probably Trump again.

I think what we did somehow ruptured the continuum & allowed weird alternate realities to bleed through.

At this point I'm just waiting for an alien invasion.

Mavididi had spells up front at Montpellier, so I was wondering whether an extra winger might mean he gets pushed into attack.
I'm hoping he's looking at an attacking 3 that can switch it up and play anywhere across the front.

Sometimes it needs to be mixed up a bit and cutting inside all the time becomes too obvious for teams to defend against.

I'm hoping he's looking at an attacking 3 that can switch it up and play anywhere across the front.

Sometimes it needs to be mixed up a bit and cutting inside all the time becomes too obvious for teams to defend against.
Something I would have liked to have seen last season, is Stephy and Abdul swap wings every now and then during a game.

One of my colleagues supports Fulham. Spoke to them today and they are gutted to have lost him.

Isn't that what Farage, Braverman and all the loony rights are saying is happening?
Well yes, but I'm waiting for confirmation from a human source.

Also interested in what type of aliens they might be.

The internally gestating parasite sort that erupt out of you in a shower of blood & innards?

Or the ancient interstellar architects & bricklayers so beloved of various facebook groups that can all pretty much be summed up by the phrase " There's no way them darkies built anything impressive. Must have been aliens "

Bobby has been used less last season, more due to team style than anything. Can fit in our current front 3,and has also done well at right wing back.. Should still have a couple of years left at prem level.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710
10Brighton69
11Nottm F69