Match Thread Bolton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooof, Waghorn's back in. That's the only surprise for me.

I think if not Marshall, we should give Schlupp or Futacs a go. Still, in Nige I trust.
Lingard on the bench? Yes, yes he is.

Last edited:
Waghorn ffs.

Waghorn ??

feckin' arsewiping, clag-licking, man gravy slurping sodding Waghorn ??

Sweet baby Jebus, I give up

6 ex or loan Man U players in the squad for tonight but I still don't think we'll come away with a win from here. Point would be great to steady the ship imo but would be good to see us get more than one for a recent change and hopefully others apart from King & Nugent can chip in with some goals.

2-2 I say.

6 ex or loan Man U players in the squad for tonight but I still don't think we'll come away with a win from here. Point would be great to steady the ship imo but would be good to see us get more than one for a recent change and hopefully others apart from King & Nugent can chip in with some goals.

2-2 I say.

Agree with all of that, including the scored prediction.

Dyer and King for us I think

I'm only counting 5 Man Utd connections though - RDL, Drinkwater, Keane, James, Lingard - who am I missing?

Last edited:
I've only been to one game this season and that was Watford. Thought Waghorn actually looked ok when he came on. Got involved, ok-ish distribution and not just running around like a headless chicken which is my impression from other match reviews. Much better than Dyer in that game anyway.

What has Waghorn done to actually prove he is worth a first team place? Ffs. Would much rather Marshall be back in the side.

Kasper also as a youngster.

We haven't won at the Reebok apparently. Tonight's the night to change all that.

We haven't won at the Reebok apparently. Tonight's the night to change all that.

I was at Bolton the last time we won there. 1993. Two goals for David Speedie.

The closest we came to winning at the Reebok was in 2001. After half an hour we were 2-0 up and Bolton were down to 9 men. They pulled a goal back before half time, Muzzy Izzet was stupidly sent off in the second half and Bolton scored a last minute equaliser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566