Booking Internal US Flights

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

I'm going back to America this summer to work on a summer camp again, and i want to plan some post camp travelling. I therefore want to book some internal flights, including some one way (possibly doing boston-chicago-seattle-san francisco then back to boston). i managed to find an american website to get prices (statravel who also operate in the uk) but can't find any UK websites when i search on google. Also i found that trip above to be a combined total of around $730 (i don't know if that included tax though)-would i be able to get it that cheap through a UK website?

Which airline are you flying with to get to the states ??

im going with bunac an organisation who organises people from the uk working in the us, so as part of they deal they take part of my salary from the camp to pay for the flights which they book for me

As long as you've got money to give them dd, they'll be happy to take it off of you

It's not always that easy with American companies, they seem to distrust foreigners.

One company I did business with wouldn't accept my credit card payment unless I faxed them a copy of the card, and a copy of my driving licence.
Another wouldn't accept an order without ringing me to confirm I'm a real person. The time difference meant it was after midnight when they phoned :icon_roll

It's not always that easy with American companies, they seem to distrust foreigners.

One company I did business with wouldn't accept my credit card payment unless I faxed them a copy of the card, and a copy of my driving licence.
Another wouldn't accept an order without ringing me to confirm I'm a real person. The time difference meant it was after midnight when they phoned :icon_roll

Perish the though that anyone would want to protect themselves from on line fraudsters.

Checking the validity of a credit card in other countries isn't that easy just using the address and card details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46