BOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Wake up you tossers!

BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!

We need to stop taking our current plight so seriously! Why do we all like football? Because it is supposed to make us happy (and sad but mainly happy) so why all the long horse like faces? (and no I'm not talking solely about homer)

Let's all remember that we should be having more of a laugh inbetween matches and indeed during them. Yeah, we are a bit shit at the momenet, maybe a lot shit, but so what? It's not worth getting all depressed about, and judging by some of the posts recently I imagine some of you with G'n'R's guitarist at the top of your hands. Come on, lighten up and start enjoying yourselves rather than all this apathy, pessimism, morbidity and woe.

Let's all have a D.I.S.C.O.

BOOOOOOOOM

(vote JF you tossers (c)Alex)

For you, bro'

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM !!!!

I'll admit I've been quite down and frustrated the past few weeks, but being a fan of leicester is never a easy ride! It's a shame there is no match on this week, i'll miss listening to the game! (even if we lose!)

LEICESTER TILL I DIE!!! :D :D

BOOM BOOM BOOM!

At least we have an oppourtunity to watch the lions ram a few daffodils up the welsh players asses. hahahaa.

I have a feeling they will have a 'leeky' defence.

I have a chance to re-charge the batteries and miss my beloved foxes from a far as I am off to Florida tomorrow (just to rub it in :wink: )
I will come back chomping at the bit for my first game and hope to see us up the table were we belong and everyone on here in a better mood because of it.

Will miss you all (yeah right, will I bollox)

Blue Army!!!!

Joe_Fox said:
At least we have an oppourtunity to watch the lions ram a few daffodils up the welsh players asses. hahahaa.

we will be raming haggis up the scots bottoms too!

i have a feeling they will have a 'shity' defence

Hugh Jarse said:
Joe_Fox said:

we will be raming haggis up the scots bottoms too!

i have a feeling they will have a 'shity' defence

You'd know all about ramming things up arses wouldn't you 'hugh' :lol: :wink:

basillogo.gif

Bobby Smith said:

I can see a reflection of a cat ready to pounce in the back of that society badge, i'll just look surprised and nod and smile and hope it goes away, ive never been one for a bit of pussy boom boom.

rotherhamfox said:
Bobby Smith said:

I can see a reflection of a cat ready to pounce in the back of that society badge, i'll just look surprised and nod and smile and hope it goes away, ive never been one for a bit of pussy boom boom.

Rov, that's great. It nearly got lost but thankfully I have spotted it, now it will become a priceless caption, off the cuff.

The quality of posts in this forum get shitter by the day.....

What a crap topic......

And its in the Leicester City forum because.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669