Post Match Bournemouth 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probably true mate but I don't listen to TalkShite (not that the twat twosome Fletch & Sav are any better on the BBC) so I wouldn't know.

Lets face it in the case of Liverpool fans and those of ManUre too -those ringing 606 are rarely from tbe place that relates to the team they support.

I really mean no offence, BN, but that is complete and utter horseshit

It really isn't.

You (and one or two others) need to reign in your vitriol a bit. What are you going to be like when we actually lose a game?

I mean, we've equalled our best top flight start in our history and are unbeaten. And you're still slagging off the manager for his selection and the performance which was perfectly predictable given the circumstances. See my Prediction League if you want confirmation :p

At least they're posting - it was far too quiet after the West Ham match.

But then I presume that once they had seen the formation when the West Ham team sheets were announced, they were off celebrating as they already knew that we'd won.

To be fair Dodoo probably learned a lot today. That air shot when he had a great chance on goal was probably proof that he needs a bit of experience under his belt, but is not ready for this step up yet. Needs to be sent out on loan to a league 1 or Championship side, preferably one with a bit of a winning mentality.

To be fair Dodoo probably learned a lot today. That air shot when he had a great chance on goal was probably proof that he needs a bit of experience under his belt, but is not ready for this step up yet. Needs to be sent out on loan to a league 1 or Championship side, preferably one with a bit of a winning mentality.
He reminds me a lot of Schlupp when he first burst onto the scene. Pace and raw potential, but some way to go before he's the finished product.

Today we have lost ground against CP, WH & WB, gained on Newcastle, Stoke & Watford. Vardy's penalty may have earned us a point, but it has maintained Bournemouth's gap at 4.

We will have worse days.

Anyone know why Inler didn't play? With changes being made I would've expected him to start, but just saw he didn't even come on.

i suspect long term it will be him and Kante in the middle

Good point earned. We should be careful not to get carried away by over-expectations. CR's job this season is to keep us in the PL and preferably out of a relegation dog fight. Anything more is a bonus. The next couple of months are probably going to be tougher than August which has been pretty amazing.

Any fears that the players would react badly to NP's departure have been shown to be off the mark. This is not to knock NP who did a great job for the club...but CR seems well up to the job and possibly fits better with both the players and the owners.

What is it about the approach to International breaks? How many times, over the seasons, have we lost before a two week gap, it seems like every time: at least we got a point here - things are looking up. :D

What is it about the approach to International breaks? How many times, over the seasons, have we lost before a two week gap, it seems like every time: at least we got a point here - things are looking up. :D

Ture.

Said before the game i'd take a point. Can't grumble and whilst it's not our best performance of the season, I think a lot of the teams in the lower half of the table will struggle to pick up points at Bournemouth.

I think the inclusion of Dodoo sent exactly the right message to our academy players. Play well and you'll get your chance.

That said I'm a little concerned at the lack of opportunities for Ulloa and Kram. But I'm sure they'll be involved post international break and have the chance to show their worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566