Post Match Bournemouth 4 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that sulking won’t achieve anything. The lack of intensity when we play is largely down to the players.

And for people not liking Puel, it’s down to results and performances on the pitch, no stories or speculation there.
They still use the stories as reasons to get rid.

I think Kasper has stagnated badly with us in recent years, given his new contract he’s unlikely to get dropped anytime soon, so a top class keeper coach with fresh eyes can come in a tweak a few things in his game.

Tbh you can count on 1 finger the number of keepers coached by Stowell that have improved in his 15 years or so at the club, and a large part of that will be Kasper getting more experience

Unless I totally don t understand that shit....which of their 4 weren't expected to be scored?
Unless I totally don t understand that shit....which of their 4 weren't expected to be scored?
Take their first goal, a shot from the edge of the box with a defender in the path of the ball and the goalkeeper in position. That’s obviously not a 100% chance of a goal.

I think that what their first goal looked like anyway, I was on my way to the fridge before it even hit the net.

They still use the stories as reasons to get rid.

I think Kasper has stagnated badly with us in recent years, given his new contract he’s unlikely to get dropped anytime soon, so a top class keeper coach with fresh eyes can come in a tweak a few things in his game.

Tbh you can count on 1 finger the number of keepers coached by Stowell that have improved in his 15 years or so at the club, and a large part of that will be Kasper getting more experience

I have no idea what Stowell does or if he’s any good. The fact that he couldn’t turn Chris Weale or Paul Henderson into Premier League winners probably isn’t a slight on him.

I have no idea what Stowell does or if he’s any good. The fact that he couldn’t turn Chris Weale or Paul Henderson into Premier League winners probably isn’t a slight on him.
There’s a huge middle ground I’d settle for them just being a bit better but if anything they got worse, ever Kasper still makes the same positional mistakes he did when we signed him, that’s stowells job to correct those kind of things

There’s a huge middle ground I’d settle for them just being a bit better but if anything they got worse, ever Kasper still makes the same positional mistakes he did when we signed him, that’s stowells job to correct those kind of things
Kasper isn’t perfect but I would argue that his bad form is down to his attitude and being exposed by a shit defence rather than Stowell.

Last edited:
same could be said of the stories people such as yourself use to back your Puel out campaign

I don't use made up stories gleaned from Foxestalk and other similar dtivel-ridden sources

I express an opinion based on the complete turd being served up by this complete fraud of a Manager

Try having an opinion instead of regurgitating complete shit you've read from elsewhere

I don't use made up stories gleaned from Foxestalk and other similar dtivel-ridden sources

I express an opinion based on the compete turd being served up by this complete fraud of a Manager

Try having an opinion instead of regurgitating compete shit you've read from elsewhere
I do have opinions then the likes I just don’t agree with you

Take their first goal, a shot from the edge of the box with a defender in the path of the ball and the goalkeeper in position. That’s obviously not a 100% chance of a goal.

I think that what their first goal looked like anyway, I was on my way to the fridge before it even hit the net.

Ta. In my head they were all expected, I was cursing before the ****ers kicked it.

Yes, well he would, wouldn't he, as will everyone else in the Club

That doesn't mean it's not completely true

'Stories ' are a load of old bollocks

Schmeichel has been the best keeper we've had in decades, and Stowell has been coaching / supporting him throughout that period

'stories' FFS

Not getting at you, Homer: we're all as bad, none worse than me, but it's interesting how we give credence to rumours that support our views and poo-poo those that don't. :)

Not getting at you, Homer: we're all as bad, none worse than me, but it's interesting how we give credence to rumours that support our views and poo-poo those that don't. :)

I don't give credence to any of the ridiculous rumours, nor the nonsense that football Clubs put out via official or player. That was the point I was making - I thought that was fairly obvious, but obviously not....

Make a judgement on what you see or know - not what someone else says or implies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263