Pre Match Bournemouth v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Hopefully Wes and Wasy got through the Brum game unscathed, and Miguels back on the bench, otherwise unchanged, why not 9 on the trot?, i think we can 1-2 Vardy Nugent

Hopefully Wes and Wasy got through the Brum game unscathed, and Miguels back on the bench, otherwise unchanged, why not 9 on the trot?, i think we can 1-2 Vardy Nugent

Who is on the bench? BM will proper have you for that, proper have you!

3-2 Leicester. North, Oldfield and Reid.

Good god, BM will have a heart attack...

The Bournemouth pitch didn't look to good at the weekend. They played at home again tonight.
With all the rain , can see it being a poor surface on Saturday.
To that end I wouldn't be surprised if there are changes to our starting line up.

The Bournemouth pitch didn't look to good at the weekend. They played at home again tonight.
With all the rain , can see it being a poor surface on Saturday.
To that end I wouldn't be surprised if there are changes to our starting line up.

Why would you change a team that plays so well together?

Do we have a second team of mudlarks and 'hoof'ballers to bring on that will play better on a soggy pitch?

Why would you change a team that plays so well together?

Do we have a second team of mudlarks and 'hoof'ballers to bring on that will play better on a soggy pitch?

For starters Dyer will find it difficult to use his pace. Reading a report about Bournemouths game last night and both teams tried to play football for a good section of the game but they both went direct. That said didn't stop Liverpool.

About 12 times so far this season, I think. I imagine bookies are now giving much reduced odds on that scoreline.

it wouldnt be the end of the world if this game was postponed, bad weather forecast pitch already dodgy, it could be a welcome rest and a game not missed by Liam, i realise were on a roll and it would be nice to keep the momentum going, but a bad pitch/conditions tends to favour the underdogs and maybe increase likelihood of picking up injuries

it wouldnt be the end of the world if this game was postponed

People with Advance Purchase train tickets and non-refundable hotel bookings may hold a different opinion on the subject.

I serverly doubt it would be the end of the world though.

I'm sure many would be rightly pissed off as it would be a NAAN, but apocolyptal rage is extemely unlikely.

People with Advance Purchase train tickets and non-refundable hotel bookings may hold a different opinion on the subject.

Exactly, if they can't sort out their pitch with lots of notice of bad weather the league needs to start handing out fines or point deductions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566