Pre Match Bournemouth Vs Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would keep both King and Drinkwater - neither deserve to be dropped. I do think he'll put Inler in for King though....

The bubble will burst. They will be in our faces with relentless pressure. 3-1 to Bournemouth.

I guarantee we will win. Anything other than 3 points would be unacceptable. We are simply a much better team than they are. I am not usually this confident about any result but quite simply; tomorrow is three points in the bag for us.

Whenever I think of Bournemouth, I immediately shudder at the memory of those Boxing Day matches at home to them. Was it two successive seasons? It seemed like ten. Awful, tedious, putrid games during which a goal from a City player seemed further away than the moon. I recall one of them being Pleat's first game and he opted to watch it from the director's box only to march into the changing room at half time and then into the dug out as the first half was so stinky. As a prelude to his career at the club, his impact promised much and delivered little.

Since those Boxing Days, I've had an irrational dislike of all things Bournemouth. They're trouble. It's also a bad time to be playing them. I'm not optimistic.

Spoilt those two Boxing Days for me.

We have to attack Bournemouth and not let them have as much possession as we've been giving opposition teams so far this season.
I would put Fuchs in from the start as we need Schlupp as more of an attacking option.

Personally I'd be relatively happy with a point from this as we're the away team.

They like to attack so there will be spaces we can exploit with our fast forwards.
3-5-2 with N'Kante on to get in their faces and disrupt their pretty football.

Spoilt those two Boxing Days for me.
I would put Fuchs in from the start as we need Schlupp as more of an attacking option.

Instead of Schlupp? Or to push Schlupp forward, in which case in place of who?

I think everyone, in general, is vastly over-rating Bournemouth's ability. They don't pass it around like Arsenal in their pomp.

Kante in for King

0-0 turgid

What's with all the hating on King? He's done absolutely fine so far this season, just as he did at the end of last season. He's not flashy, but he breaks up attacks, and moves the ball quickly and accurately to where it needs to go, and then backs that up with reinforcing the attack.

I'd be surprised if Ranieri drops him.

Excuse me for stating the bleedin obvious, but Calum Wilson is on fire and will be buzzing today. Other than him I don't think there are goals in that team and last week was a bit of a anomoly in my opinion.

Stop him and we should be OK

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

What's with all the hating on King? He's done absolutely fine so far this season, just as he did at the end of last season. He's not flashy, but he breaks up attacks, and moves the ball quickly and accurately to where it needs to go, and then backs that up with reinforcing the attack.

I'd be surprised if Ranieri drops him.
Its not exactly hating is it?

I think Kante has looked class when hes made an appearance, King has also done ok.

I like really small little black men is the actual reason.

Its not exactly hating is it?

I think Kante has looked class when hes made an appearance, King has also done ok.

I like really small little black men is the actual reason.

It wasn't aimed at you particularly - it's just that there have been several posters suggesting King should be replaced with Kante or Inler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669