Bowyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
The kunt won't be able to have a bad word said about him now he is at all "the old boys" favourite club

MHS

Good signing for West Ham. He is a good player.

Shame he is so far up his own arse. Wanker.

alex

I would love to see him get hurt.......Not a nice side of my nature, but I hate him.

highland fox

alex said:
I would love to see him on top of me.......Not a nice side of my nature, but I adore him.

Indeed Alex...:icon_conf

westhamboy

Interesting to hear what a lot of you guys think of Bowyer.

As a West Ham fan, I'm very much in the undecided camp about him.

He comes with a lot of baggage in his sitory with promises to clean up his act.

Question is, if you had heard he was signing for the Foxes, would you be pleased?

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
westhamboy said:
Interesting to hear what a lot of you guys think of Bowyer.

As a West Ham fan, I'm very much in the undecided camp about him.

He comes with a lot of baggage in his sitory with promises to clean up his act.

Question is, if you had heard he was signing for the Foxes, would you be pleased?
Hi westhamboy, welcome to our forum.

Good question and ashamedly I would welcome him here.

Personally, I think he's a kunt and hate the bloke, but we don't have a player at the minute who shows real passion and pride. With Bowyer, you will get that.

We have always had a player in our squad that you could call "a bit of a nutter" and at the minute we don't have one. For this reason, and this reason alone I would have him here

For you guys, I wish you all the best with him. For him personally, I hope he falls flat on his face

Good luck for the upcoming season

Last edited:

westhamboy

Firsty, thanks for the friendly welcome MF.

Yes it is a bit of a puzzle, having him back.

He came to us and we all expected a big show from him last time and I think he played about 6 games before he sat the rest of the season long loan out injured.

I always like to have one 'ball-winner' and one 'ball-player' like you said in a midfield.

Since that long-haired person left your place a while back, along with others of course, its hard to replace them. Youve had your share of players like that in recent years with Lennon and dare I say it Izzet.

I wish you guys all the luck getting out of that damn division, but its a mountain to climb after getting sucked into it..

THDGSBLX

Apart from the fact he's a racist twat, you can't condone anybody who goes in to tackles not caring whether he ends his opponent's carreer. Remember that tackle of his against Malaga for Leeds in the European cup? Criminal.

No matter how much pride and passion he has, I wouldn't want to see him playing for my team, and let's face it, Oxford United will take anybody right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669