Boxing Day Bonanza

Status
Not open for further replies.

RN Fox

Time to get some Christmas Money back.

2.25 Sedgefield Ivoire De Beaulieu - Win Best Bet
The stable think he only had to jump round to win this.

1.30 Wincanton Senorita Rumbalita - Win Bet
She is thought to be a class act and should bolt in.

1.05 Sandown Racing Demon - Win Bet
He has been in great form and looks a cut above this field.

Back these to win and also have a treble.

Also:

3.05 Wetherby Posh Stick - Each Way
She had a nice pipe opener in a decent hurdle handicap and was only just beaten and the bumped in to the best handicapped chaser in the country at Newcastle. She runs off the same mark and has stronger hands in the saddle. At 10/1 she is the value bet of the day.

In Ireland:
2.30 leopardstown Justified - Win Bet
This is without a doubt the best novice chaser we have seen in Ireland this season. He holds the whole field on form and if he jumps the way he has done in his last 2 races he will be hard to beat.

1.00 Down Royal Teaming Rain - Win Bet
Was given a school on his first start over fences and has improved a lot for the run. The form is good enough to win this much weaker event

Now for the Football: Try a 8/1 ish accumulator on the following.

Tottenham (1/2)
Manchester Utd (1/4)
Clyde (1/2)
Cowdenbeath ( 2/5 ) at East Stirling
Bolton (Evens)

Good Luck

RN

Hey, RN, no Christmas duties this year? Met an ex Radio operator the other day, he's been a copper for 12 years, & he's duty over Christmas. Don't miss it at all....:icon_cool

xsubmariner said:
Hey, RN, no Christmas duties this year? Met an ex Radio operator the other day, he's been a copper for 12 years, & he's duty over Christmas. Don't miss it at all....:icon_cool

No duties this year. I've had my full share over the years since that fateful day I walked through the gates of Raleigh in 1980. I'm in the Comms branch what was your trade?

RN

highland fox said:
Last race at Huntingdon..The Piker

It's from a good stable and in form jockey. Currently estimated to be 25/1 in the Racing Post. I reckon more like 10/1 ish. It should run well. I may have a little each way.

Cheers

RN

I walked through the gates in 1980 as well, but Fisgard.( 04/01/80). After tiffys coarse spent next 19 years in submarines. Left as a CPOMEA.
Been out for 4 years now, I'm in my second job as a sales engineer. Reckon I'll be in my third come next March :icon_eek:

xsubmariner said:
I walked through the gates in 1980 as well, but Fisgard.( 04/01/80). After tiffys coarse spent next 19 years in submarines. Left as a CPOMEA.
Been out for 4 years now, I'm in my second job as a sales engineer. Reckon I'll be in my third come next March :icon_eek:

I joined 10/11/1980 as a JRO made it to Warrant Officer in 99 received MBE in 2002 and this year passed out of Dartmouth as a Lieutenant - had a great career but been to every war-zone since (currently got 13 medals). I've got 7 years left to do but am considering leaving now as i've had a load of real good job offers.

RN Fox said:
received MBE in 2002 and this year passed out of Dartmouth as a Lieutenant - had a great career but been to every war-zone since (currently got 13 medals).
:038: Hats off to RN.

RN Fox said:
It's from a good stable and in form jockey. Currently estimated to be 25/1 in the Racing Post. I reckon more like 10/1 ish. It should run well. I may have a little each way.

Cheers

RN

14/1 'Early doors' with Billy Hill.

xsubmariner said:
nice one RN, just the one medal for me, 15years undetected crime, sorry long Service and good Conduct ;)

The MBE was the best, at the palace with Alan Birchenall and a few other celebs. Also racked up Falklands, Gulf x 3 trips, Kosovo, Bosnia, Sierra Leone, Afghanistan, East Timor, LS&GC, Jubilee and some US/Kuwait gongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566