Brammal Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kopite

Right guys,

Im off to Brammal Lane now dont know whether thats good news or not.
Im hanging onto the fact that our away from is very good and i keep telling myself that every minute.So ill speak to you lot later when we have 3 points :roll:

Hope it's a good trip... I must say I really can't find the enthusiasm to go.

Also haven't got the Blackpool tickets yet, it will be the first home game I've missed since.... er.... a frightening long time ago.

Football certainly f**ks you up

We are gonna get hammered. There is nothing in this team to suggest the opposite...no fight, desire, or passion! We get close to a full house for one of the few times this season, and that can't motivate our team to try...even a little. They are shite...sack the lot

Well , Ive just got back in and what a farse that was!

The referee was terrible and one song that hit the nail on the head was 'Warnocks gonna shag ya'.Gillespie what a silly pillock all his experience and he does that.From there we went downhill.Connolly ran without any end product.Scowy useless as ever.Makin is diobolical and stermen should be in ASAP.When Williams came on he looked better and he passed the ball as much as Nalis and Gudjohnson in the 10 or so minutes he was on.Tommy Wright dint do too much but he did ok.
So , Roll on Burnley and i think im going to that game.The fans again was brilliant sang throughout.Always look on the brightside of life and 2-0 up and we still sing were 2 of the many songs.CL defo needs some new players in roll on the Summer.

Was it worth the trip :?: :? :? :roll:

well seen as i only live 20 minutes away YES!

But i do wonder why i travel up and down the country for this shite.

You are not alone mi duck :cry: . Want this season to finish now (yeah i know it has in some ways) clear out the shite that we have got - which is plenty. Want someone to give CL £10m (I know I'm dreaming but we live in hope). God I'm pissed off!! :cry: :roll: :evil: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669