Brian Little

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its insulting to Grayson and Blackpool to suggest he needs an advisor to work here but not a Blackpool. Lets face it they arent exactly far behind us.

Last edited:
Jackson has been appointed at Lincoln, so Little is still available.

bullet2.gif
Sports Echo LATEST: Bowls - I_

Breaking news - Jackson is Imps boss
30th Oct 07: PETER JACKSON has been confirmed as Lincoln City's new manager. The former Huddersfield boss was confirmed as the successor to John Schofield by the club this evening, and...more»

Link: News»

commenticon.gif
Reader Comments (13)

I think its insulting to Grayson and Blackpool to suggest he needs an advisor to work here but not a Blackpool. Lets face it they arent exactly far behind us.

I wasn't saying that Grayson needs an advisor, merely that Little should only be considered if MM wanted somebody in such a role. Personally I think the DoF role usually causes as many problems as it solves but MM does seem to like the idea.

Wasnt aimed at you NN, just nobody seems to have said Grayson without someone elses name tagged on the end.

Wasnt aimed at you NN, just nobody seems to have said Grayson without someone elses name tagged on the end.

No offence taken but I would be interested in others opinion of the DoF role and whether it works in English football.

Also people forget that Grayson already has that experienced head with him at Blackpool in Tony Parkes who seems to perform a similar role to that undertaken by Ray Graydon when Kelly took over here.

I think it is a reference to not where he is but where we want to be and whether he has the abilities to get us there and keep us there.

Personally, I don't believe Grayson has the experience we need and should only be considered as part of a package.

You're a Birmingham not-right?

Steady on Alex :icon_bigg

Anyway, he's confusing Portsmouth with "Down South". It's a seperate world, conditioned by Rum, Sodomy and the lash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00