Brian McDermott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scoop

To be honest, I'm not really bothered how Leicester conduct their business.

Why don't you ****ing shut up then, and get on with running your own football club? Just a suggestion, you bald headed bastard.

Oh, sorry Brian, we'll just destroy all the national newspapers that are linking us with anyone then. And, we'll just not make transfers. Of course we'd want Kebe. He's class.

"I might put something on Sky Sports saying we're trying to buy three or four of Leicester's players."

Yeah, but no Leicester player of any worth would be unsettled, they'd laugh it off. Only our deadwood reserves would leave Leicester to join Reading.

http://www.localberkshire.co.uk/spo...ed-by-leicesters-transfer-tactics/?mode=print

The comments section is interesting

Alternatively the story could have come from somewhere else?

Like what actually happened if anyone had bothered to find out. A Leicester fan blogged about seeing Kebe at LCFC yesterday and then SkySports picked up the story. The fan may well have been mistaken and seen someone else but that is what happened.

Sounds like sour grapes from Reading who've just lost their captain to Leicester. And of course Brian McDermott criticising the way other clubs do business is clearly the height of professionalism or may be not.

"Sounds like sour grapes from Reading who've just lost their captain to Leicester....."

They saw him play against them at the KP. Don't suppose they have any regrets based on that performance.

I cannot really see his problem. Although rumours of Kebe circulated, so too did many others.

Sven was annoyed when Rangers released details of his offer for their lad, as it boosted the expectations of other clubs with whom we wished to do business. It seems strange were Leicester to have done anything other than a quiet question in the case of Kebe. Until this outburst and Sven's admission after the window closed, I had assumed that this was wishful thinking, rather than a real target.

I don't remember us ever confirming interest in Kebe through any official channels. He wants to get his facts straight before shooting his mouth off, maybe he's got the arse we nicked their best defender and now he's regretting the sale.

Just typing up my tweet - "Blimey just come out of the Madejski & there was this Portugese chap (texi moreno I think his mates called him), his mates were 2 older players I seem to remember playing for Derby and then this foreign guy who kept doing some funny foot movements"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669