Bridges

Status
Not open for further replies.
TommyK said:
http://www.teamtalk.com/teamtalk/News/Story_Page/0,7760,2483_472917,00.html

Has been releases...wouldn't mind him down here...

His fitness, or lack of it, would worry me. No more Morris' at the Club please. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

If he could sort his fitness out I think he would prove a great signing. Probably too much of a risk though what with his injuries, although if we could get him on some sort of pay-as-you-play deal...

this guys name comes up on here every year without fail. He hasnt been any good since he was really young and he wont be worth the wages today. hes injury prone and im sure CL will not be signing a player like this.
end of

Bridges made just five league starts last season and 14 more as a substitute, scoring two goals; the first of them at Stoke on 27 November last year was his first in four and a half years after a series of injury problems.

says it all

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggg :roll:

he looks far too much like martin fowler for my liking hence he cant be trusted

1 morris is more than enough for any club.

i'm offering odds of 50-1 that morris plays a single game next. any takers?

TommyK said:

Is Bridges the up-and-coming sort of player that Levein has said that he wants to sign?

You need your bumps felt, TommyK!!

bocadillo said:
TommyK said:

Is Bridges the up-and-coming sort of player that Levein has said that he wants to sign?

You need your bumps felt, TommyK!!

Depends what CL means by up and coming. Bridges is only in his mid twenties.
He's the same age as Maybury and La La Hirschfeld, and he's younger than de Vries and Douglas.

I'm not saying we should sign him though, unless we could pay him when he plays. Even if he is fit he's probably not the player he used to be.

players wages are covered by insurance when they are injured anyway.

lako42 said:
players wages are covered by insurance when they are injured anyway.

Only if you have them insured.

It costs a fortune to insure players against injury, Leicester stopped insuring players when they went into administration, I don't know if they've restarted again. And I don't know if they used to insure against their wages, it may have just been against a career ending injury.

And if the club did insure someone like Bridges to pay their wages if they were injured, the premiums would be massive, the insurance company wouldn't insure a player like him without taking into account the risk involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669