Post Match Brighton 5 Leicester 2

tedfoxxx

Sacking him and trying something new is our best chance of staying up. We might still be relegated, but it feels like a certainty under Rodgers. On that basis the 20m for the chance when balanced against certain relegation is worth it.
On top of the set piece debacle that started last season, so far this season he has shown absolutely nothing in the way of leadership, tactics and in game management that suggests that he can turn this around.

If his answer to that is new players, that ain’t ****ing happening is it? He has had everything his way up until this summer and yet we’ve ended up with this complete shitshow. Why? Because we lost Fofana and Ricardo got injured? Do me a favour. It disgusts me that someone that well paid and under no media scrutiny can behave the way he has.

He’s either deluded or trying to get sacked. Short of flinging his own shit at the statue of Vichai I’m not sure what else he can do to signal that he is no longer fit to manage the club.

tedfoxxx

"Mutual Agreement"?
They would have to agree, mutually, that Brendan Rodgers isn’t an absolutely tip top manager capable of doing wonderful things at Leicester if he only had the proper backing.

Can’t see it myself.

FOX Franks

They would have to agree, mutually, that Brendan Rodgers isn’t an absolutely tip top manager capable of doing wonderful things at Leicester if he only had the proper backing.

Can’t see it myself.
But he has such great character.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Arsenal718
2Manchester City717
3Tottenham 717
4Brighton613
5Manchester Utd612
6Fulham711
7Chelsea610
8Liverpool69