Pre Match Brighton and Hove Albion vs Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

I'm taking this on seeing as dpjfox's quality run of results has ended (hats off to you though dpjfox, solid effort), I feel someone needs to take up the challenge and get on a roll of their own. Cometh the hour, commeth the _Fox. Joe_Fox.

I think we will struggle here. I'm hoping that we can secure a draw but the Tuesday Wednesday result coupled with the fact that there is no international break to regroup in will make this a real test of our promotion credentials.

I'm going for a 1-1 draw.

Just a side note, if we should lose, we will still be on 2 points per game. It just shows you how hard that form is to maintain. One defeat and we are borderline keeping up with it.

well done joe and good luck (hoppe its the start of a winning run), disappointing result/performance tonight but im a big believer in 2pts/game= auto, no need to panic just yet. Let QPR slip away for all its worth (they should be clear with the squad they have), just maintain 2pts/game we will be ok. Tough game vBrighton, but we tend to bounce back after a defeat, i see no reason why we cant beat these and maintain a good points tally. I suspect an unchanged team and a chance for the same players to bounce back. A draw would be ok imo but i think we will win 1-2 Nuge Vardy

Live on shitty Setanta Australia.

In fact we are the main live Championship match 3 weeks in a row. If they had chosen our Capital One cup game as one of the 3 they are showing, that would have been 4 consecutive games telivised.

As they haven't chosen to, I guess a pretty pointless stat.

Joe_Fox, big bravado statement opening, but don't then spoil it with, I think we'll struggle. ;)

Live on shitty Setanta Australia.

In fact we are the main live Championship match 3 weeks in a row. If they had chosen our Capital One cup game as one of the 3 they are showing, that would have been 4 consecutive games telivised.

As they haven't chosen to, I guess a pretty pointless stat.

Hoping it will also be live in the USA.

I'm taking this on seeing as dpjfox's quality run of results has ended (hats off to you though dpjfox, solid effort)

Why are you congratulating him? He is obviously directly to blame for us losing.
DEEPEEJAY OUT!!!!

well done joe and good luck (hoppe its the start of a winning run), disappointing result/performance tonight but im a big believer in 2pts/game= auto, no need to panic just yet. Let QPR slip away for all its worth (they should be clear with the squad they have), just maintain 2pts/game we will be ok. Tough game vBrighton, but we tend to bounce back after a defeat, i see no reason why we cant beat these and maintain a good points tally. I suspect an unchanged team and a chance for the same players to bounce back. A draw would be ok imo but i think we will win 1-2 Nuge Vardy

Nigel sounded mighty pissed after Tuesday. I expect he'll make changes on the right side, a fit again De Laet in for Was. Hammond will be pushing to start in a 3 midfield.

Interesting to see if Knocky drops to the bench and if Wood finally gets a chance to start.

Nigel sounded mighty pissed after Tuesday. I expect he'll make changes on the right side, a fit again De Laet in for Was. Hammond will be pushing to start in a 3 midfield.

Interesting to see if Knocky drops to the bench and if Wood finally gets a chance to start.

I imagine Moore will be back

There is a live stream for this on wiziwig if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566