Brighton Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven said:
Having been to the game it was good to meet Webbie and Boc. :023: In terms of the game it was a very poor match and so many ways we betrayed our lack of confidence.

Brighton are a very poor side and never looked like scoring without Douglas' help. He has to either claim the ball or let the defenders defend. McCarthy and Kisnorbo were good but Stearman was poor and although Johanssen was not good he had only one of two half way decent Brighton players up against him. The Brighton centre half who marked Fryatt was excellent.

Wesolowski was good and was missed when he went off. Hughes was ok but the rest were lightweight.

We were poor but still got the result. We have played better under CL and lost I am sure but maybe the bad luck has gone a little self belief has come into the side, even more so after today. :icon_razz :icon_wink ;)
Good analysis Steven they said much the same on BBC radio Leicester:038:

pds said:
I walked by someone with Bocadillo 03 on the back of their shirt,guess this was Boc??
It was half time and he was talkin to someone in a red jumper(Webbo)? and someone else i don't know who it was????

Not Webbo - that was Steven of this parish, who had introduced himself to me just a few seconds earlier. And within a couple of minutes I introduced Steven to Webbo. It's a pity that you didn't say hello.

Also thereabouts was Mad Biker, who I espied sitting just in front of Webbo. Met Beaumont later at brighton station.

Steven said:
I was the red jumper.

2.jpg

MKFox said:

:icon_razz :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_bigg :icon_bigg You wish. :icon_wink ;)

bocadillo said:
Not Webbo - that was Steven of this parish, who had introduced himself to me just a few seconds earlier. And within a couple of minutes I introduced Steven to Webbo. It's a pity that you didn't say hello.

Also thereabouts was Mad Biker, who I espied sitting just in front of Webbo. Met Beaumont later at brighton station.
I take it you travelled by train Boc and not your usual means of travel to away games by boat or magic bus:098:

bocadillo said:

I was gonna say hello but was too scared in case it was the wrong Bocadillo, there are so many around these days!
Boc and Steven were talkin to someone who was over the rail, standing where they would have been sitting.

pds said:
I was gonna say hello but was too scared in case it was the wrong Bocadillo, there are so many around these days!
Boc and Steven were talkin to someone who was over the rail, standing where they would have been sitting.

That was the legendary Webbie. :023: :icon_bigg ;) :icon_wink

Why did they sub the sub? Was Smith that bad today or could he have this flu that is going around the club?

Looking at the way Smith trudged off I thought it ws tactical and he was sulking but it transpires he's one of the worst affected from this virus.

webmaster said:
That was me.

Now i've seen you in the flesh you definately seem like the type to pose as a rent boy in the park :icon_bigg :icon_bigg .
Anyone go in the pub next to the ground before the game? I think it was called the sportsman.

pds said:
Now i've seen you in the flesh all I want to do is cup your sex :icon_bigg :icon_bigg .
Anyone go in the pub next to the ground before the game? I think it was called the sportsman.

Oh Christ, here we go...

Stevie Lynex on the wing said:
I take it you travelled by train Boc and not your usual means of travel to away games by boat or magic bus:098:

I go by train to most matches. Only once been to one by boat and even then I had to finish the journey on the tram. And, for the record, it's MEGAbus not magic bus - and I don't mind if you do call me a cheapskate!!

Now let me think who you could be.
:confused:

pds said:

Another Bocadillo? Tell me more!

I'll f*cking sue him - I've got the name trademarked!!

One Bocadillo - there's only one Bocadillo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669