Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Lako, explain Hobbs to me then to back your theory up!

I never said the best players were being played, In my opinion Morrison was one hell of a signing and needs putting in that team ASAP, along with Henderson.

Fryatts crap, I know that and Howards pretty much past it but they are the 2 best strikers we have currently.

They are the ONLY 2 strikers that we have now

I don't see what's wrong with playing a young player like Sappleton or whoever just to change it around a bit, worth a try. At the very least on the bench. When theres 3 defenders and Barry Hayles on the bench it gives a pretty good indication of the problem

I didn't say that did I! But the past few matches Fryatt should have had at least another 4 goals to add to his tally. I have had a text to say he should have had 4 tonight alone.

Well scoring 50% of your chances would be enough for about 150 goals this season so I don't see how anyone can think scoring 2 out of a possible 4 is poor.

Unless of course it is simply because it's Fryatt.

I didn't say that did I! But the past few matches Fryatt should have had at least another 4 goals to add to his tally. I have had a text to say he should have had 4 tonight alone.

I think Fryatt has to play simply because he is at least scoring, its the useless ******* lump of shit next to him who should be dropped immediately.

All of you going way way over the top. Shit result, terrible to throw the lead away, but for ****s sake calm down.

Slagging the manager, the players etc after this many games is unbelievable. It seems many fans have the Mandaric syndrome from last season.

The areas we are weakest in are the areas NP has not managed to buy in, the areas he has are our stongest by far. We need a central midfield and all will be about right.

This would be a fair comment, if it wasnt for the fact that its not a few games, its a few seasons. Ive seen nothing in recent times to make me feel that we are going in the right direction.

I never said the best players were being played, In my opinion Morrison was one hell of a signing and needs putting in that team ASAP, along with Henderson.
That is exactly what I am saying, I have said loads of times on here fcuk Hobbs and Martin back to liverstool, we have our own players who are as good if not better. But because they are loans, if fit they have to play so many matches.

They are the ONLY 2 strikers that we have now

I don't see what's wrong with playing a young player like Sappleton or whoever just to change it around a bit, worth a try. At the very least on the bench. When theres 3 defenders and Barry Hayles on the bench it gives a pretty good indication of the problem

So your saying we replace a player who has bagged 11 goals with a young lad simply for the sake of trying it.

The madness that is spouted after a slight glitch is certainly one thing that will never change season to season.

If RS was good enough he would be starting, he obviously is not.

I think Fryatt has to play simply because he is at least scoring, its the useless ******* lump of shit next to him who should be dropped immediately.

Hobbs?.....:icon_bigg

bang on lako, i've always prefered morrison to hobbs, do you reckon rafa's threatened to call him back if he's not starting for us?

This would be a fair comment, if it wasnt for the fact that its not a few games, its a few seasons. Ive seen nothing in recent times to make me feel that we are going in the right direction.

That does not help a manager and players who are trying their hardest to change that.

I can see where this is all going to lead, the good old stability arguement that we seem to have every 10 games simply because no ****er has any patience.

I don't think I can do it again.

So your saying we replace a player who has bagged 11 goals with a young lad simply for the sake of trying it.

The madness that is spouted after a slight glitch is certainly one thing that will never change season to season.

Lako..... have you been this season?

This season represents a point of no return for A LOT of people IMO, feck this up and it will take years to get people back.

Look a bit further down the page and you will see that I think Fryatt should stay in the team.

Howard however should not.

And as BG keeps saying, Fryatt misses ridiculous amounts of chances per game, it's even worse than Hume last year

Last edited:
Lako..... have you been this season?

You know the answer to that, and it's not important, my view would remain the same regardless.

We have been rather unlucky with injuries, that is not an excuse simply a fact as to why we have not had a full set of strikers to choose from.

Scoring 2 goals in any game should be enough for the win, I don't think I can question Fryatt on this occasion.

If we had a real midfield maybe Fryatt would bag a few more, however his service is very limited.

You know the answer to that, and it's not important, my view would remain the same regardless.

We have been rather unlucky with injuries, that is not an excuse simply a fact as to why we have not had a full set of strikers to choose from.

Scoring 2 goals in any game should be enough for the win, I don't think I can question Fryatt on this occasion.

If we had a real midfield maybe Fryatt would bag a few more, however his service is very limited.

Honest Lako, you really need to see Fryatt to make a comment on him. Ask Durham what he thinks.

Look a bit further down the page and you will see that I think Fryatt should stay in the team.

Howard however should not.

And as BG keeps saying, Fryatt misses ridiculous amounts of chances per game, it's even worse than Hume last year

Howard in my opinion is a massive part of the team, I will however let you off for missing this, as to fully appreciate his contribution you do need something that resembles a footballing brain.

Maybe im the only one on the forum who can see the things Howard brings to the table, if I am then so be it, im still right ;)

Howard in my opinion is a massive part of the team, I will however let you off for missing this, as to fully appreciate his contribution you do need something that resembles a footballing brain.

Maybe im the only one on the forum who can see the things Howard brings to the table, if I am then so be it, im still right ;)

I think you're doing feckin well to see anything from New Zealand :)

This season represents a point of no return for A LOT of people IMO, feck this up and it will take years to get people back.

Its time for Milan to put up or ship out. We have put up with this nonsense for long enough now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669