Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesdays attendance will be very interesting when compared to the Stoke attendance (both midweek games) and will go someway to answering wether we will attract substantially more fans with cut price tickets.

I for one will be surprised if it is more than the Stoke game.

Hazzman said:
Wasnt that Fort William's last attendance?

They get about 30 and I'm being serious.Lost 5-1 at home on Saturday.Fortunately we have had some wild weather today(torrential rain.gale force winds) so they probably won't play on Saturday...save them from from another hammering.

DurhamFox said:
No, the dog couldn't make it! on his holidays....

hey don't diss fort william f.c.! I used to play for the under 18's. Claggan Park, one of the best surfaces you'll play, with ben nevis as the main stand

Graz said:

May not be far wrong if you listen to some of the boneheads on the moan in.
One actualy said we should not turn up to show our contempt for the players performances.
Lets hope for the clubs sake everyone ignores that bit of advice.
My guess 17,500, it may be cheap but its a school night for the kids.

my mum is from the highlands. and when my mum and dad split up i had to move up there. i travelled all round the highlands playing for them: nairn, wick, inverness caley, ross county, etc etc...

Hazzman said:
Mr.No.6 Muzzy Izzet, Highland lives not far away from Fort William.

Highland have you ever been a Fort William game?

No 6 Muzzy Izzet used to live in Fort William Hazz.I have never been to Fort William match..choice of staying in the house watching Soccer Saturday,listening to LCFC or standing in the freezing cold,pissing down with rain/sleet/snow watching a shower of shite? Tough one....

highland fox said:
No 6 Muzzy Izzet used to live in Fort William Hazz.I have never been to Fort William match..choice of staying in the house watching Soccer Saturday,listening to LCFC or standing in the freezing cold,pissing down with rain/sleet/snow watching a shower of shite? Tough one....

Them poor fackers who watch Fort William.

They have published a book on East Stirlingshire, Pointless over their terrible season last year.

highland fox said:
Fortunately we have had some wild weather today(torrential rain.gale force winds)
Or 'Summer' as you call it up there...

highland fox said:

do you still live out in Kinlochleven? you've changed your 'location' to Lochaber. no offence, but i never liked that place; kinlochleven that is

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670