Post Match Bristol City 1 Leicester 0

People saying it’s in our hands… it was when we had a 12 point gap. We have ****ed it. That game yesterday was piss poor. Leeds and Ipswich play until the end always looking for something, always with belief. By comparison we look like a bunch of ****s.

It’s gone and the consequences for this club will be catastrophic.

KP don’t need to go, but some ****ing time ago they needed to acknowledge that they are well out of their depth and get a proper director of football to run the place. By that I don’t mean Rudkin or any of the rest of the cast of Animal House who we seem to currently be employing.

Biggest shower of ****ing twats since someone told Peter Taylor he could be a football manager. Honest to god, to take the position we had and turn it into this. It is beyond incompetence. If you went to my kid’s school and picked a collection of 8 year olds to run our club from 2018 until now they wouldn’t have ****ed it up so overwhelmingly.

I thought 24 hours might cool me off, but it hasn’t. This is somehow less forgivable than relegation last year and that really is saying something.

We deserve every ounce of what is coming because we passively allowed it.

It is a total waste of energy expecting something from the next game. None of these lads want it. They probably don’t want an injury. Got to look after their contracts some place else next season. Our manager will also not change a ****ing thing. We are fighting for our lives but no one on the pitch either knows that or cares.

**** this ****ing cancer ridden club.

IMG_0472.jpeg

I've had to wait until the early hours to come on & post as I've needed to calm down.

I mean what the actual ****ing **** was that supposed to be ? Bristol City are the absolute definition of a bang average championship side. & yet look. Over 60% possession & we manage 3 shots on target.

Having had time to settle my mind & have a think about what I've seen since the new yeas, not just today, I've decided a few things.

Firstly, our manager is a ****. Everyone has figured us out & they know we won't change the way we play under any circumstances. If we were 4-0 down he'd carry on regardless.

He's a loony fundamentalist. He's learned to play a certain way under Pep. Pep doesn't change the way he plays, so neither will he. Ever.
The plan is never wrong. It can't be. Because it is the master's plan & the master is infallible. It seems Enzo is too ****ing thick to realise that Pep doesn't change the way he plays because he doesn't ****ing have to.

That doesn't apply at any other club in the world but our esteemed manager can't work that out.
When was the last time he made a substitution that was anything other than a like-for-like change?

He did the ****er again today. I was screaming at the telly. He's a ****ing moron. Every bit as much of a fraudulant chancer as Rodgers was.
We started well under him too didn't we? All Enzo has managed to do so far is condense the peak to trough journey under Rodgers into one season.

& then of course there's the continuation of the other great transformation that Rodgers brought to LCFC. Turning a squad famous for never knowing when they were beaten & refusing to quit under any circumstances, into a collection of knicker wetting, pant shitting ****ing cowards who hide at the slightest sign of adversity.
The very opposite of what any elite sportsman needs to be to succeed. If your attitude stinks the way almost every member of our squad's does, you'll win **** all. Ever.

I'm watching my club go down the same miserable path it navigated 20 years ago & there's been no reason for any of it. ****s the lot of them. I want them all out. Especially the collection of worthless, time serving corporate ****ing zombies at the top. I hate them more than any player or manager. None of them should ever work in football again.

****ing ****s being paid a fortune to achieve nothing. British business at it's finest.

The only mystery at this point is whether or not we can manage to lose every game from now on & actually not even make the playoffs.

& you know what? It wouldn't ****ing surprise me. Thats the worst part.
Thank goodness you have calmed down before posting lol

I've had to wait until the early hours to come on & post as I've needed to calm down.

I mean what the actual ****ing **** was that supposed to be ? Bristol City are the absolute definition of a bang average championship side. & yet look. Over 60% possession & we manage 3 shots on target.

Having had time to settle my mind & have a think about what I've seen since the new yeas, not just today, I've decided a few things.

Firstly, our manager is a ****. Everyone has figured us out & they know we won't change the way we play under any circumstances. If we were 4-0 down he'd carry on regardless.

He's a loony fundamentalist. He's learned to play a certain way under Pep. Pep doesn't change the way he plays, so neither will he. Ever.
The plan is never wrong. It can't be. Because it is the master's plan & the master is infallible. It seems Enzo is too ****ing thick to realise that Pep doesn't change the way he plays because he doesn't ****ing have to.

That doesn't apply at any other club in the world but our esteemed manager can't work that out.
When was the last time he made a substitution that was anything other than a like-for-like change?

He did the ****er again today. I was screaming at the telly. He's a ****ing moron. Every bit as much of a fraudulant chancer as Rodgers was.
We started well under him too didn't we? All Enzo has managed to do so far is condense the peak to trough journey under Rodgers into one season.

& then of course there's the continuation of the other great transformation that Rodgers brought to LCFC. Turning a squad famous for never knowing when they were beaten & refusing to quit under any circumstances, into a collection of knicker wetting, pant shitting ****ing cowards who hide at the slightest sign of adversity.
The very opposite of what any elite sportsman needs to be to succeed. If your attitude stinks the way almost every member of our squad's does, you'll win **** all. Ever.

I'm watching my club go down the same miserable path it navigated 20 years ago & there's been no reason for any of it. ****s the lot of them. I want them all out. Especially the collection of worthless, time serving corporate ****ing zombies at the top. I hate them more than any player or manager. None of them should ever work in football again.

****ing ****s being paid a fortune to achieve nothing. British business at it's finest.

The only mystery at this point is whether or not we can manage to lose every game from now on & actually not even make the playoffs.

& you know what? It wouldn't ****ing surprise me. Thats the worst part.
1711827388459.gif

Homer I think you were one of those saying we would struggle to make the play offs?

You mean before a single ball of the season was kicked?

Yes, quite probably- along with many others after the complete mess we were left in

What a totally ****ing pointless observation

I said we would win the league. I felt sure we had quality for this league that no other team had. I guess it takes a bit more.

You mean before a single ball of the season was kicked?

Yes, quite probably- along with many others after the complete mess we were left in

What a totally ****ing pointless observation
No, your post to silver fox was pointless, apart from the venom in that post it was quite accurate. Just checked the predictions at the beginning of the season I do not think you actually made one. And you are right most were way off the mark saying we would be lower in the league with some suggesting 17th!

The predictions were not too difficult considering the depth and size of our squad, we are where we should be,

No, your post to silver fox was pointless, apart from the venom in that post it was quite accurate. Just checked the predictions at the beginning of the season I do not think you actually made one. And you are right most were way off the mark saying we would be lower in the league with some suggesting 17th!

The predictions were not too difficult considering the depth and size of our squad, we are where we should be,

:006:

My prediction was based upon us being a complete shit show of a club on and off the pitch, hemorrhaging cash and no sign of any acceptance that the people running the place were incompetent.

I also thought EM could be a disaster considering his total lack of experience dealing with the mess he was walking into.

EM has done far better than I expected in terms of getting the squad together playing his style of play. I cannot stand ze system and all the bollocks that goes with it, but it got us a lot of wins before being found out. The club have also not sold as heavily as I expected.

It could be that my prediction was a year ahead of its time. In many respects, this season has been one where we've just put off doing everything necessary to restructure and rebuild the club. Right down to my expectation that our key players would be Braybrooke and Alves.

My gut feeling is that the reason Enzo never changes anything with substitutions is because he sees it as an admission that he got something wrong in the first place.

If thats true, then his career will be as a coach rather than a manager.

Enzo McClaren

I think M Miles Away will understand this more than most, but in the American sports world, we’d be rebuilding and you could do that with a degree of understanding. It doesn’t happen here, though.

My prediction was based upon us being a complete shit show of a club on and off the pitch, hemorrhaging cash and no sign of any acceptance that the people running the place were incompetent.

I also thought EM could be a disaster considering his total lack of experience dealing with the mess he was walking into.

EM has done far better than I expected in terms of getting the squad together playing his style of play. I cannot stand ze system and all the bollocks that goes with it, but it got us a lot of wins before being found out. The club have also not sold as heavily as I expected.

It could be that my prediction was a year ahead of its time. In many respects, this season has been one where we've just put off doing everything necessary to restructure and rebuild the club. Right down to my expectation that our key players would be Braybrooke and Alves.
Yep, I had £20 on us to fall apart and get relegated again….

BN
others were just as gloomy, I agree the club took huge risk with Enzo however, even I could have had is pushing for promotion compared to other squads in this league lol.
I too thought Alaves and Braybrooke would feature and do well this season, and I do not like our tactics and lack of tempo, we have Norwich and Southampton after that we have a simple run in, we should still crawl over the line.
as for next season I completely agree this club needs to throw the baby out with the bath water, something is clearly wrong and it rests with the manager, some brutal decisions ahead?

BN
others were just as gloomy, I agree the club took huge risk with Enzo however, even I could have had is pushing for promotion compared to other squads in this league lol.
I too thought Alaves and Braybrooke would feature and do well this season, and I do not like our tactics and lack of tempo, we have Norwich and Southampton after that we have a simple run in, we should still crawl over the line.
as for next season I completely agree this club needs to throw the baby out with the bath water, something is clearly wrong and it rests with the manager, some brutal decisions ahead?
If we lose to both Norwich & Saints we won't be crawling over any line. & we've just been beaten by rubbish so i don't see any such thing as a simple run in. The way we've played since January doesn't give me any belief that any game from now on will be anything other than a struggle. especially considering the glaringly obvious mental weakness throughout the squad.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463