Match Thread Bristol City (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or during pre-season when he has signed the players that we desperately need - a quality centre forward and a quality winger

Our defence was the priority.
Players of better quality have been brought in.
Hopefully they will realise that we are lucky to still be in this game, and come out all guns blazing.
In the first few minutes we gave Dyer the ball and he ran at their defence, has he touched the ball since?

Come on! Bring on waggy, shake it up a bit.

No, Bristol will realise he's not as good as they reckon and then any potential swap deal will be off, come on think of the bigger picture. If you want to shake things up then get Weale on.

Our defence was the priority.
Players of better quality have been brought in.
Hopefully they will realise that we are lucky to still be in this game, and come out all guns blazing.
In the first few minutes we gave Dyer the ball and he ran at their defence, has he touched the ball since?

I must be the only person who thinks Dyer is a bit pants.

I think we need a decent striker to support Nugent, I just wish Sven knew this

I've just got home and heard the Sky TV report of the first half and can't believe how it's sounding. All the players giving themselves 'high-fives' before kick-off and trying to be really up for the game and then, seemingly, being out-classed by Bristol City and leaving the field at hal-time to booing.

It sounds like how we were under the previous manager bloke. Something big has to happen - scoring a goal would be a start.

we need 10 new centre mifielders with no creativity to rival the 18 we currently have.

That's taking the piss, 28 center mids is boarding on greedy.

I must be the only person who thinks Dyer is a bit pants.

I think we need a decent striker to support Nugent, I just wish Sven knew this

Agree absolutely re support for Nugent. This should have been sorted out before the start of the season, whether it was Maynard, Beckford etc

Desparado for something in the 2nd half. Two consecutive home defeats would seriously flatten aspirations even at this early stage. Must say i'm a tad worried at the mo.

It sounds like how we were under the previous manager bloke. Something big has to happen - scoring a goal would be a start.

Signing some decent fans would be a good start.

Agree absolutely re support for Nugent. This should have been sorted out before the start of the season, whether it was Maynard, Beckford etc

You do know my comment re: Sven was sarcastic? He's tried all season to get one and I'm sure he will

Any team that performs like this should be boo'd. Shameful performance. No difference in the setup than against reading : which didnt work.

I'm lost for words.

Do you want to win?

Just for those who like that kind of thing, we've just had a rendition of 1-0 down, who gives a ****.

Oh and the ref is awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670