Bristol City or Cardiff - FAC 4th Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bris C / Cardiff FAC 4th Round

On the brightside, at least it's winnable.

Really wanted Cov or Pompey though.

maybe its worth City getting in touch with both teams now to check if they are going to make any effort to have the pitch in a safe condition?

Don't think I'll arse myself with booking train tickets for this one, considering its pretty likely to not happen

Whats the latest ... ?

They were supposed to be ringing me on Thursday or Friday. You won't be surprised to hear that they didn't.

maybe its worth City getting in touch with both teams now to check if they are going to make any effort to have the pitch in a safe condition?

Don't think I'll arse myself with booking train tickets for this one, considering its pretty likely to not happen

If it's Bristol, an Easyjet flight on the cards like last time? :)

Awful draw, a Championship team is bad enough but away from home as well!

Winnable though.

Wind-up?!?!

Either of these teams at home would have been bloody shocking another 12,000 crowd. As it is, this is a great draw.

Cardiff and Bristol City are two of the best away days of the season. Looked like they were both heading for mid-week so on of them guaranteed for a saturday is great stuff. Either one on a Saturday will be a brilliant day out. Not that concerns you lot that never make it past Forest or Cov.

Yeah it aint Liverpool but any away draw is better than everything bar a handful of premiership teams at home.

Re: FA Cup 4th Round Pre-Draw thread

I'm not sure what you mean. It's clear to me that we could be playing at either Bristol or Cardiff or Doncaster on the 23rd.

What happened to them for you?

Im thinking if britsol cardiff draw there game on 12th, the replay will be played on 23rd, and if donnie lose we will play them on 23rd jan, if not i have no idea when we will be playin, if bristol draw and donnie win or draw, we wont even have a game on the 23rd january by the looks, or it could even be the league game between don or cardiff who knows! so confusing

I reckon the Brizzle-Cardiff game will be a draw, which means they'll use the 23rd for the replay.

Donny will get knocked out to Brentford so we end up playing them on the 23rd instead!

But when would we play Cardiff?

edit: same thinking as jas

Last edited:

If it's Bristol, an Easyjet flight on the cards like last time? :)

I may have considered it had there not been so many cancelled games over the last couple of weeks.

the flight last time was painless and easily the quickest journey to a game I made that season :)

Mmmmmmmuuuuuwwwaahhahhaahhaahaa.

Amazing. I've been under the misapprehension that the idea is that you go to support your own team and not to watch the opposition.

Nice to be able to see your team play at different grounds though isn't it? :icon_wink

Megabus have got London - Cardiff (via Bristol) tickets for £3 each way. BM has probably already booked his.

You must be ****ing joking after the fiasco getting to Preston earlier this season. I'd gladly pay ten times as much just to avoid travelling with Megabus.

Cardiff and Bristol City are two of the best away days of the season. Looked like they were both heading for mid-week so on of them guaranteed for a saturday is great stuff. Either one on a Saturday will be a brilliant day out. Not that concerns you lot that never make it past Forest or Cov.

So you're saying you pick and choose your away trips, but at the same time you're criticising people who, er, pick and choose their away trips?

Re: FA Cup 4th Round Pre-Draw thread

Im thinking if britsol cardiff draw there game on 12th, the replay will be played on 23rd, and if donnie lose we will play them on 23rd jan, if not i have no idea when we will be playin, if bristol draw and donnie win or draw, we wont even have a game on the 23rd january by the looks, or it could even be the league game between don or cardiff who knows! so confusing

Yeah, confusing is about right :icon_bigg

F*** off :icon_lol:

You won't even win at Bristol C, so maybe you could use the day you will have spare to get ur fecking undersoil heating up and running :icon_wink

You won't even win at Bristol C, so maybe you could use the day you will have spare to get ur fecking undersoil heating up and running :icon_wink

Haven't they already done it???
It was working for the Plymouth game (not that it helped). Freezing down here so unless the Wurzels get some installed this week that game will be off again. Way it's going could be middle of Feb before we get a result by which time the bailiffs will have been in to repossess our boiler. Interesting times.

So you're saying you pick and choose your away trips, but at the same time you're criticising people who, er, pick and choose their away trips?

When did I say I pick and choose my aways?

Been to every away this season bar Boro.

I'll be at Bristol City and Cardiff mid-week but won't be able to get a train home so I'll be driving. Away games where you can jump on the train and spend all day on the piss are usually much better than rushing there from work, not having time for a beer and then arriving back and some ridiculous time of night. Have been some obvious exceptions, QPR and Sheffield United this season for example.

It was working for the Plymouth game (not that it helped). Freezing down here so unless the Wurzels get some installed this week that game will be off again. Way it's going could be middle of Feb before we get a result by which time the bailiffs will have been in to repossess our boiler. Interesting times.

:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670