Pre Match Bristol City v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Now we have the 2 consecutive league wins,we need to make it 3 then 4 then....
Obviously Keneddy for Konch but id leave the rest unchanged, our bench quality is improving and i think soon we will take most of our goal chances and whip somebody, why not these? i reckon 1-3 win Beckford2 Dyer

Kennedy in, yes, but would also like to see Drinkwater start, instead of Marshall
0-3, Nugent, Beckford and Schlupp.

Wouldn't be surprised to see DD start, although Nige might not want to tinker unnecessarily after finally getting consecutive wins.

You'd expect Kennedy to come in of course. Interesting to see if Mills fills that extra slot on the bench. Otherwise it's probably between Moore and Taft, or even Pantsil, if he wants to keep two defenders on the bench.

Last edited:
If Konch red successful in an appeal (if City appeal) keep same team that started, Else Kennedy in for Konch.

When do we find out about the appeal (are we appealing?)

Wouldn't be surprised to see DD start, although Nige might not want to tinker unnecessarily after finally getting consecutive wins.

You'd expect Kennedy to come in of course. Interesting to see if Mills fills that extra slot on the bench. Otherwise it's probably between Moore and Taft, or even Pantsil, if he wants to keep two defenders on the bench.

Moore is injured.

I'd keep it the same apart from the obvious forced change at left back. I hope Kennedy puts in a performance too as I'd like to see him given a run in the team. I'd keep Marshall in, his set pieces are impressive and that gives us a very useful goalthreat, hopefully he will get better at taking people on as he gets more experience in this league. Drinkwater looks good, eventually he will probably take over from Wellens.

Now we have the 2 consecutive league wins,we need to make it 3 then 4 then....
Obviously Keneddy for Konch but id leave the rest unchanged, our bench quality is improving and i think soon we will take most of our goal chances and whip somebody, why not these? i reckon 1-3 win Beckford2 Dyer

You really set your sights high don't you? Winning by 2 goals and conceding a goal, a worse result than Coventry, is that your idea of whipping somebody? 4 or 5 nil is whipping somebody, although I prefer the term, a damn good spanking.

I would bring in Drinkwater. In the short time he was on the pitch on Saturday his passing was accurate and intelligent even when under pressure. He tackles and works hard. What does he have to do better in order to start?

Playing Drinkwater alongside Danns would give us tremendous energy in midfield. I would keep Wellens as he is experienced and technically better than Danns. Unless Bristol are seen as having a weakness at fullback I would only play one winger - Dyer - and have Marshall on the bench.

I would bring in Drinkwater. In the short time he was on the pitch on Saturday his passing was accurate and intelligent even when under pressure. He tackles and works hard. What does he have to do better in order to start?

Playing Drinkwater alongside Danns would give us tremendous energy in midfield. I would keep Wellens as he is experienced and technically better than Danns. Unless Bristol are seen as having a weakness at fullback I would only play one winger - Dyer - and have Marshall on the bench.

To be fair, he's not long recovered from injury. Perhaps Nigel is just easing him back into things.

Besides, we seem to be performing well enough without him at the minute, it's not like we're desperate for someone to come in and mix things up.

Marshall has improved the quality of our set-piece delivery considerably.

He also provides natural width and balance to the side...and he has been a part of a winning side.

He needs to remain in the lineup.

Marshall has improved the quality of our set-piece delivery considerably.

He also provides natural width and balance to the side...and he has been a part of a winning side.

He needs to remain in the lineup.

What he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673